Aba daba honeymoon bugged

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:02 am

I'm doing the aba daba honeymoon quest. I need to deliver a package to motor runner but the quest is bugged.

I can't talk to him. When I try to activate him nothing happens

I think it might be a conflict because I also have an NCR quest active where I have to assassinate him.

Is there any way around this bug or should I just kill him?

I already have the latest patch.
Sabrina Schwarz

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:45 pm

bump
OTTO

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:31 am

Reload and earlier save and try again.
Jessie Butterfield

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:30 am

I'm doing the aba daba honeymoon quest. I need to deliver a package to motor runner but the quest is bugged.

I can't talk to him. When I try to activate him nothing happens

I think it might be a conflict because I also have an NCR quest active where I have to assassinate him.

Is there any way around this bug or should I just kill him?

I already have the latest patch.

That's been bugged since day one. If you're on a PC there's a possible http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36351 here. Otherwise all you can do is go back to an earlier save and try not to end up with the Bounty Killer unmarked quest.
Justin Hankins

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:30 pm

That's been bugged since day one. If you're on a PC there's a possible http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=36351 here. Otherwise all you can do is go back to an earlier save and try not to end up with the Bounty Killer unmarked quest.

Going back to an earlier save is not an option as it was over 100 saves ago.

Is the bounty killer quest the one that actually causes the bug or could it be the fact that I visited vault 3 ages ago and sold him some of my own chems?

Looks like i'll just have to kill motor runner and fail the quest. If the quest is broken I might as well collect the bounty.
sharon

Post » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 pm

Why the hell haven't they fixed this yet? The only option is to fail aba daba, or use the console in order to complete it. If you can't reload an earlier save.
Kirsty Wood

Return to Fallout: New Vegas