Automatron has the biggest impact on the base game

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:31 pm

I think the same, thanks to this DLC I learned stuff about myself that I didn't even know.

wasteland workshop in the other hand... maybe that one will get a lot of hate.

Taylor Tifany

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:20 pm

This thread sums upwhat is great about Automatron and why it's more than worth the pricetag

QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:38 am

I love watching my robot fight raiders using assaultron stealth blades for the finisher animations, I really wish there were more of them for all of the robots to be honest I can see the sentry bot grabbing people and tossing them aside like the Death claw does.

AND DON"T GET ME STARTED ON THE ASSAULTRON HELMET. OH MY GOD BETHESDA, THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST ARMOR IN FALL OUT 4. MAKE MORE OF THIS PLEASE! IRON MAN ME UP! WHOEVER THOUGHT OF THAT AND ENDED UP GETTING IT INTO THIS GAME, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Ross Thomas

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Haha I love this DLC. After 2 fast travels I went to Aber., farm for a shipment of wood & BAM!!! Robots all over attacking the place <3

Robert DeLarosa

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:23 pm

The ability to build and customize robot with many different parts itself already 10-bucks worthy for me.

I didn't expect a short story, modified area, and new place to come at all.

Stephanie Valentine

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:15 pm

Honestly it warms my heart to see people enjoying stuff,unlike the other posts where it's just non stop complaining. It's really a breath of fresh air. Keep being positive with your bad selfs :)
Trista Jim

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:13 pm

You can't assign robots to existing caravans but you can assign them to new supply lines.

If you want all your supply lines covered by bots, here's what you need to do:

Go to either the starting or ending place of the caravan and wait for the caravan to arrive. It svcks, but a necessity.

Once they arrive, go into build mode and highlight the character. Select the option to move them to any other settlement. For some reason, the game will not let you send them back to their original settlement or halt the supply line, so you have to move them. This will be confirmed as the settler no longer has the caravan icon (and the brahmin will disappear).

You can now establish the supply line again, this time with a bot. Create a bot, go into build mode, and send them on the supply line.

Do this for all the supply lines and voila! Robotic caravans. :)

Hope this helps.

Cat

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:53 pm

best part about robot caravans: We can finally name the Provisioners! SH2AF , TC2SI , etc. not sure it has the impact now after hundreds of hours, but at least it is there!
WYatt REed

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:13 am

Damn! The most obvious and I clearly missed it! This is freaking genius!

Unfortunately, you can't rename Jezebel. A shame. I hate that freaking name.

Big mike

Previous

Return to Fallout 4