Can't finish Dragonborn final quest

Post » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Can someone PLEASE help me. I'm trying to finish the dragonborn main quest line so I reached the temple of Miraak in "At the summit of Apocrypha" however the battle doesn't start like I've read for other people. The way it's supposed to happen is you fly up to the temple on a dragon named Sahrotaar and Miraak says "Sahrotaar, are you so easily swayed? No. Not yet. We should greet our guest first." after you dismount the dragon Miraak's dragon minions Relonikiv and Kruziikrel should be perched on arches around him and he goes into a monologue: "And so the First Dragonborn meets the Last Dragonborn at the summit of Apocrypha. No doubt just as Hermaeus Mor intended. He is a fickle master, you know. But now I will be free of him. My time in Apocrypha is over. You are her in your full power, and thus subject to by full power. You will die. And with the power of you soul, I will return to Solstheim and be master of my own fate again. Kruziikrel! Relonkiv! Now!" Then you're supposed to fight him a total of four times because he kills one of his dragons and absorbs their soul everytime his health get's low. Well for me, I walk up to Miraak and he totally skips his monologue and says "The time for talk is long past" and he uses the dragon aspect shout and automatically starts attacking me. So I just fought him like you're supposed to and when he goes to the middle of the arena to absorb a dragon soul a dragon never lands and he just totally disappears. So if anyone else has experinced this problem and found a way around it so they could finish the questline I would very much appreciate your insight into this!

Amy Gibson

Post » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Do you have a save before the 'loading screen' (where you put all those books that teleport you to the word wall) before you encounter Sahrotaar?

Probably not. Its always best to save all the time. Unfortunately, I could not find a solution to that bug on uesp. You're welcome to find a solution though.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Dragonborn:At_the_Summit_of_Apocrypha#Bugs
Vahpie

Return to V - Skyrim