Can you marry Serana? And, if she is cured, can you still ma

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Basically, as my post states... Can you marry Serana? Also, at the end of Dawnguard, you ask Serana if she would like to be cured, from being a Vampire. I accepted for her to be cured, and she said she would meet Falion.

Anyone know?
Eire Charlotta

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:18 pm

You could report your original post and request the thread be either locked/deleted.
its allready here in the right forum

also no op you cant marry her *http://www.change.org/petitions/bethesda-softworks-allow-serana-to-be-married*

but she can be cured.
Nicole M

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 am

I requested to delete it. Although, this isn't a questline, or really part of the story. It's just an option...

How about this? Can she be turned back into a Vampire? That's a real question!

Report this topic people!!!
Jodie Bardgett

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 pm

This is now in the correct forum for discussion, I deleted all the spam posts from those who didn't bother to report it and removed the original from the Skyrim forum.
Steven Hardman

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Tip: Make a ton of arrows before you ask about a cure!
Inol Wakhid

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm

You should be able to make more somehow... I mean, so what your cured, but you can always become one again, and you might just want those arrows later on, right? You should have an option to Bloodcurse an arrow from any dead vampires.
Scott

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 pm

You should be able to make more somehow... I mean, so what your cured, but you can always become one again, and you might just want those arrows later on, right? You should have an option to Bloodcurse an arrow from any dead vampires.
You can't make blood cursed arrows from any vampire the point is that you can only make cursed arrows from daughters of cold harbor, females molag bal has turned into purebloods and if you can still make them even if serana is cured I won't for RP reasons.
HARDHEAD

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

What does RP mean? Role Playing reason? Come on... If you can turn back into a Vampire, you still should have the option to use Auriel's bow again. That's messed up! I think there should be a patch to allow you to have more arrows. I understand, the way her bloodline is, is the only blood to block out the sun, yet there are bottles of blood at the mansion. I find it crazy that you can make Sunhollowed arrows all you want, but if you cure Serana, well your out of luck.

Funny thing... I made 1000 of them and have Plenty, yet I'm complaining.

Why am I asking then? Well, because this whole story was about getting a bow, that had 2 different arrow effects. Now, for many people who made a couple, then unfortunately cured Serana are Ucked. It's the principle of the matter. Don't you see???
carrie roche

Post » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:18 pm

What does RP mean? Role Playing reason? Come on... If you can turn back into a Vampire, you still should have the option to use Auriel's bow again. That's messed up! I think there should be a patch to allow you to have more arrows. I understand, the way her bloodline is, is the only blood to block out the sun, yet there are bottles of blood at the mansion. I find it crazy that you can make Sunhollowed arrows all you want, but if you cure Serana, well your out of luck.

Funny thing... I made 1000 of them and have Plenty, yet I'm complaining.

Why am I asking then? Well, because this whole story was about getting a bow, that had 2 different arrow effects. Now, for many people who made a couple, then unfortunately cured Serana are Ucked. It's the principle of the matter. Don't you see???
Bottles of men and mer blood that are alive, food for the Vampires not royal blood on a bottle. IMO it is fine the way it is, they should not make a "backup" in case the player chooses the "wrong choice". Besides, if you have the option to cure Serana it's that, an option and you should be aware of the consequences.
Ilona Neumann

Return to V - Skyrim