console command wont work

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm

for some reason the console command wont come up im in vista and it wont work. is there maybe a mod which changes the button
Damien Mulvenna

Post » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Posted this somewhere else never got a responce though so I don't know if it will work but I looked it up online and found this.

Well I think you can do this:

1] Open Control Panel and then Device Manager and select/highlight your present keyboard [HP in my case] in the list under "keyboards", of course.

2]Go into "Properties" and click on the "Drivers" tab then click on "Update Driver"

3]Click on "Browse my computer for driver Software" then click on "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my Computer"

4]Highlight the "PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)" driver in the list and click "Next" to install.

5]Restart the computer

let us know haw it goes
kirsty williams

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am

Posted this somewhere else never got a responce though so I don't know if it will work but I looked it up online and found this.

Well I think you can do this:

1] Open Control Panel and then Device Manager and select/highlight your present keyboard [HP in my case] in the list under "keyboards", of course.

2]Go into "Properties" and click on the "Drivers" tab then click on "Update Driver"

3]Click on "Browse my computer for driver Software" then click on "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my Computer"

4]Highlight the "PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard (101/102-Key)" driver in the list and click "Next" to install.

5]Restart the computer

let us know haw it goes

It doesn't work for 2 reasons. 1) I don't have that driver. 2) when I updated all drivers and restarted still nothing happened
Jinx Sykes

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

Do you by any chance have an Infrared device on your computer? Try disabling or uninstalling it from the device manager playing.
David Chambers

Return to III - Morrowind