Creature X Issue(s)

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:34 am

says: unable to find refernced object \"ascended_sleeper\" in script for SixthHouseCheck, SixthHouseExpell, and CalmCorprus.

One person has told me its possibly because something else alters ascended sleeper which im not sure what could be maybe Underground 2 or Better Bodies (highly doubt) idk, but saw someone suggest TesTools to possibly a similar issue and was wondering if that is in fact what I need to do or if it is something else since the previous person also said that he read my issue some where (I can't find it).

Sorry if this has been answered and I just did not see it or if this is a really newbe issue.
Justin Bywater

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 am

says: unable to find refernced object \"ascended_sleeper\" in script for SixthHouseCheck, SixthHouseExpell, and CalmCorprus.

One person has told me its possibly because something else alters ascended sleeper which im not sure what could be maybe Underground 2 or Better Bodies (highly doubt) idk, but saw someone suggest TesTools to possibly a similar issue and was wondering if that is in fact what I need to do or if it is something else since the previous person also said that he read my issue some where (I can't find it).

Sorry if this has been answered and I just did not see it or if this is a really newbe issue.

O and I did do TesTools Just Fix it, but it did not help. Though now I am hoping it did not make things worse currently since it did supposivly fix many things I never encountered/had issues with
Blessed DIVA

Post » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:47 pm

It seems you are using both the Great House Dagoth and the Sixth House patch - do you even use any of these two mods (IIRC they are incompatible)? If not, disable the Creatures 6th House Patch.esp and/or Creatures Great House Dagoth Patch.esp (if you use one of the mods, leave it's patch active).
Angelina Mayo

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 am

Don't use 'Just Fix it', it tends to break stuff instead.
Vahpie

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:24 am

It seems you are using both the Great House Dagoth and the Sixth House patch - do you even use any of these two mods (IIRC they are incompatible)? If not, disable the Creatures 6th House Patch.esp and/or Creatures Great House Dagoth Patch.esp (if you use one of the mods, leave it's patch active).

Ya I have tried that actually.., but then it only removes 2/3 of the warnings the CalmCorprus stays (unable to find referenced object "ascended_sleeper" in script CalmCorprus).
Tikarma Vodicka-McPherson

Post » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Post your mod list - the error should go away after removing Creatures Great House Dagoth Patch.esp (the script isn't present in the mod itself)...
brenden casey

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:02 am

Don't use 'Just Fix it', it tends to break stuff instead.

ya bit late for that... but since it did get rid of a pointless warning I used to get at start of game menu, hopefully it did nothing bad. Read many reviews of the Just Fix it Button and seemed like for 3/4-4/5 people worked perfectly fine.
Kayla Keizer

Post » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Post your mod list - the error should go away after removing Creatures Great House Dagoth Patch.esp (the script isn't present in the mod itself)...

I ment that I stoped the patch not the great house one, stopping both removes the warnings but doesn't the great house add a lot of the creatues or something, or am I being really newbe and only creatures needs to be on?
Rob

Post » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 pm

The patches only modify scripts present in the two mods (Great House Dagoth and Sixth House - and it seems you do not use neither), all the creatures are in the base Creatures .esp.
Shelby Huffman

Post » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:56 am

The patches only modify scripts present in the two mods (Great House Dagoth and Sixth House - and it seems you do not use neither), all the creatures are in the base Creatures .esp.

omg I can't believe I was being so newbe, I thought it was like needed for advanced dremora creatures or something not :sadvaultboy: ..... I think I need to apoligize to piratelord and a few random people for emailing them over such a silly newbe mistake..

THANK YOU LOTS !

now I just have to hope I did not screw up my game with the TesTool just fix it.. lol

THANKS AGAIN!
matt

Return to III - Morrowind