Dark Elf Builds

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:50 am

http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s455/frankvosss/TESV2012-03-2916-54-38-89.jpgere.
Julie Serebrekoff

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:10 am

My 'Dunmer' or Dark elf, is an assassin, theif, and murderer. He has no fear for death, he has no emotions, all he knows is killing. He refrains from speaking and he weilds a dagger and sword. He's been alive since before Morrowind, he knows his days will come to an end soon, that does not matter to him. The world has taken its toll on his body as his face fills with scars and blurred vision. He is Stormwick.
jess hughes

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:36 am

My first ever character in skyrim was a dunmer spellsword
Lyndsey Bird

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:48 am

I play a stealth based Dunmer named Vaden. He hides in the shadows with a blade and slings spells quite often as well. He focuses on all Schools of Magic but finds Destruction and Illusion very amusing. He also like smithing and enchanting to reel in gold.
D LOpez

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am

My Dunmer is an assassin named Indoril Nerevar (sort of a continuation of my Morrowind character), following a near disastrous expedition to Akavir he found himself back in Tamriel with much of his treasures lost when returning and most people believing him dead he walks unrecognised and un-honoured without the moon and star.. Upon hearing of the Dark Elf exodus to Skyrim when arriving in Tamriel he ventured there to help rally his surviving people and carve out a future for them.

Just like my old character back in Morrowind he is a trained killer hailing from the Morag Tong who since disbanded joined the Dark brotherhood. (old habits die hard) Regardless of his nature as a trained killer with a firm belief that the honour of a contract must be upheld at all costs he respects strength and those who fight and work to help the underdog. As a result he is a member of the Theives guild (a sort of robin hood character like the gray fox) and the companions who also help the people of Skyrim where others will not.

Death is his speciality is bow, dagger or sword, and is skilled in the use of light armour.
he hates the Stormcloaks who oppress his people, and he wonders if there is still some nobility in the empire like there once was and is frustrated by their apparent inability to help his people, time will tell if they prove worthy of his support.
KiiSsez jdgaf Benzler

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:18 am

My Dunmer's name is Faedin, and he will soon be a Vampire. Specializes in Illusion and Sneak and being an overall sneaky assassin. He'll use his Bow to dispatch targets at range, but will get up close and personal and slit your throat when you're not paying attention.

He's alot of fun I will say, haven't FT yet and haven't started the MQ besides talking to the person at Riverwood for supplies. Having alot of fun with this character now some reason.
Ridhwan Hemsome

Previous

Return to V - Skyrim