Darnified UI Inventory Scrolling Issue

Post » Sat May 28, 2016 12:58 pm

When using the arrow keys to navigate the inventory menu in darnui, once you reach the bottom of the list the menu won't scroll down and instead the cursor will keep selecting items off the bottom of the screen. I tried using the classic inventory menu option that comes with darnui, and the scrolling works properly in that version but it doesn't hide the keys in your inventory so it's really a worse option for me overall since I'm trying to get this working smoothly for my gamepad.

So since I couldn't figure out how to fix the problem myself, I was hoping someone here might have some idea what to do about it. The 2 xml files are pretty drastically different between the classic and normal inventories so I haven't really been able to compare them to see where the issue is and darn doesn't seem to have been active on his forum in quite a while, so I imagine that asking for help there wouldn't do me much good.

The scrolling works the way it is supposed to in the magic menu, but even trying to compare the xml from that to the inventory hasn't really helped me figure anything out.

I suppose I could just use the grid inventory layout when I'm on gamepad instead, but I've always preferred the list format so I'm hoping I can figure out where the problem is.

Thanks!

Anthony Santillan

Return to IV - Oblivion