Diplomatic Immunity Quest Glitch

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Up until this point of meeting Delphine at the Katla's Stables and my character puts on the garments, that she has given me, Delphine says the following statement: "You can't go to a party at the Thalmor Embassy dressed like that." The next stage of the Diplomatic Immunity Quest goes no further. When you try and engage her in conversation again all she does is repeat the aforementioned statement. Also, when I had fast traveled to the embassy and then tried to fast travel back to the stables the game would crash to the desktop. In addition, I have been experiencing desktop crashes quite frequently. This, more often or not, happens right at the start of the game --or within the first 5 or 10 minutes. It doesn't matter if you are attempting to fast travel or just walking/running through Skyrim. Thank you.

Jallard

System Model: Gigebyte GA-MA785G-UD3H Proccessor: AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.2GHz
Video Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 6850 1GB RAM: 3326MB SLI RAM
OPS: WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM Sound Card: SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium
aisha jamil

Post » Sat May 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Same quest has many other issues that can be found by googling.

My issues is when Delphine gives me the party clothes, and the text appears upperleft corner that i've received the invite and clothes, they does not appear in my inventory. Can't find a working fix atm. Only workaround there might be which I'm not gonna even try since I'd lose too much game progress: You have to load all the way back before you started the quest "Diplomatic Immunity" or maybe even more. I heard that fixed some issues for someone :o

Please help if you figure out how to fix! :)
Eibe Novy

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

Same quest has many other issues that can be found by googling.

My issues is when Delphine gives me the party clothes, and the text appears upperleft corner that i've received the invite and clothes, they does not appear in my inventory. Can't find a working fix atm. Only workaround there might be which I'm not gonna even try since I'd lose too much game progress: You have to load all the way back before you started the quest "Diplomatic Immunity" or maybe even more. I heard that fixed some issues for someone :o

Please help if you figure out how to fix! :)

I hear that Bethesda is coming out with a patch a week after Thanksgiving.
Thema

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 3:37 am

I've finished this quest without issues. You have to be wearing literally nothing else beyond what she has given you. No rings, no amulets, no gloves, no hats. Nothing. What she has given you and ONLY that.
ezra

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 5:12 am

I've finished this quest without issues. You have to be wearing literally nothing else beyond what she has given you. No rings, no amulets, no gloves, no hats. Nothing. What she has given you and ONLY that.

I see.
nath

Post » Sun May 20, 2012 4:27 am

Wouldn't be a problem if the items she gives would actually appear in my inventory :)
Mimi BC

Return to V - Skyrim