Is Everyone In The Wastleand Gay?

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Without gays would not be fun :DD,A little of everything is always good to make an game fun,but i was wondering if one of the guys who worked in bethesda voice/audio studio,was gay :D lol.

It's the entertainment industry. What kind of a question is that?? :wink_smile:
Nicole Mark

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Theres not that many visible gays, I didn't even know Arcade was gay until I saw the wiki, seems that because of all the male hoker there seems to be alot of gays running around.

Manny Vargas, in Novac.
Marquis T

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:45 am

Jimmy in Freeside. Even if you never heard him mention he was a male hoker, the voice alone is queenie enough to confirm all suspicions :laugh:

I said Jimmy in the list, top of the page :)
Its someone else :read:

Manny Vargas, in Novac.

I wouldn't have said he was gay, never really hinted at it.

Who are all the people Confirmed Bachelor / Chez Le Femme work on, these people would be gay then, yes ?

Jack, the guy who wants to leave the Khans for the Followers, thats who it was. http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alex_Richards
Carlyle St. Clair III, the guy from Beyond The Beef.

Dala, the think tank
Joana
Cass, bisixual though
and Sweetie.

There is alot more guys than girls gaying it up :blink:
Tamara Dost

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:51 pm

It's the entertainment industry. What kind of a question is that?? :wink_smile:

Well,many times in game studios,different people works in game,old man,young people,women etc,and i wonder if there was gay in studio,cause this thread proves what there is real gays in the wasteland :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVSvvZTv2yA&feature=related
Ice Fire

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Well,many times in game studios,different people works in game,old man,young people,women etc,and i wonder if there was gay in studio,cause this thread proves what there is real gays in the wasteland :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVSvvZTv2yA&feature=related

That videos fake, someone has modded the game to either be a girl in a guys body or they've given themselves female perks because Black Widow is not availible to any male PC.
vicki kitterman

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Says at the start of the video they used the console to change their gender to female, added the perk, then changed their gender back
City Swagga

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 am

Says at the start of the video they used the console to change their gender to female, added the perk, then changed their gender back

And?
Thats doesn't make Benny gay, since naturally no option with the male perk, Confirmed Bachelor, exists.
Since Black Widow assumes the player is felmale then whoever they interact with too will think they are talking to a female.
Benny =/= Gay
JUDY FIGHTS

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Yes but you understand me?I dont mean what this was the prove of we having gays in wasteland,i was talking also about other NPCS what players in this topic before discuss about too.
Emma-Jane Merrin

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:10 am

Yes but you understand me?I dont mean what this was the prove of we having gays in wasteland,i was talking also about other NPCS what players in this topic before discuss about too.

I don't really know what the most of that was meant to mean, but yeah I understand there are plenty of gays in the Wastes, I did just name nearly all of them :)
Charles Mckinna

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Ghouls
Robots
Mutants

Hazzah!

six with ghouls?

Wouldn't, you know... Their skin rub off or something.

Also Mr.House + Whathername(Mrs. securitron) = robosixual.
marie breen

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Also Mr.House + Whathername(Mrs. securitron) = robosixual.

Although that seems rather impossible considering House's current state.

More than likely, if there is some sort of "thing" going on, its virtual or something (and not with a robot, with a virtual version of the human "Jane"). House understandably misses his old girlfriend/fiance/lover. He isn't attracted to robots physically at all.
Latisha Fry

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:00 am

Although that seems rather impossible considering House's current state.

More than likely, if there is some sort of "thing" going on, its virtual or something (and not with a robot, with a virtual version of the human "Jane"). House understandably misses his old girlfriend/fiance/lover. He isn't attracted to robots physically at all.

Yes but the way Jane tells you about it, it sure makes Mr.House look like a robosixual...
T. tacks Rims

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Yes but the way Jane tells you about it, it sure makes Mr.House look like a robosixual...

That's because Jane the robot is programmed to act similar to the human Jane. So she's flirty and suggestive. Even hinting at a sixual relationship between her and House.

In reality though, nothing is going on. House just misses his old human sweetheart. He loved the woman, not the machine.
Amanda savory

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

wow,so many gays in wasteland lol :P I wonder if courier would be gay if he get controled by a NPC and not the player :o
Fluffer

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 pm

wow,so many gays in wasteland lol :P I wonder if courier would be gay if he get controled by a NPC and not the player :o

Well there is Confirmed Bachelor and Cherche la Femme
Nathan Barker

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:24 pm

Well there is Confirmed Bachelor and Cherche la Femme

But heres hoping the canon Courier isn't gay, or at least never made public.

Spoiler

Does Cass and the Courier have some "super happy fun time" during on of her endings?
She was about to tell the Courier not to get too proud of himself/herself, then she figured he/she knew that already.
That night, Cass kicked in the door of his room to celebrate, only to find the man on the bed was an NCR soldier whose barracks had been destroyed. He was cute, though, so after having her way with him....

Beth Belcher

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Why make their sixualities clear?

Because otherwise Confirmed Bachelor and Cherez le Femme end up being as worthless as, say, Terrifying Presence.
Lauren Dale

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:27 pm

When you use Confirmed Bachelor on Manny Vargas, it seems to do nothing.
Felix Walde

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:54 pm

I dont noticed 10% damage on them with that perk,that is useless.....Blood mess too.
Chantel Hopkin

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

I dont noticed 10% damage on them with that perk,that is useless.....Blood mess too.

It just makes a little more enticing.
Liv Staff

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm

Well, depends on your build. If the weapon you're using needs all the help it can get, then Bloody Mess is awesome because it's so non-specific. It helps all forms of combat against all types of enemies, and carries it's own advantages(Veterans of Fallout 3 & Dead Money know what I'm talking about).

Black Widow and it's relatives are simply incredible if you think you're going to be going up against humans a lot(who isn't?) but their primary value is in dialog choices. The ability to skip steps in quests is really useful.

But for the most part, these are "character" perks, not "efficiency" perks, that is true.

-Nukeknockout
Kanaoka

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:32 pm

When you use Confirmed Bachelor on Manny Vargas, it seems to do nothing.

From the Fallout NV wiki: "Boone is likely unaware that Manny loves him, which is implied through a jealous comment he makes about Carla if the player has the Confirmed Bachelor or Cherchez La Femme perk."

Also, I remember that if you have Confirmed Bachelor perk, when you talk to Manny the first time, before agreeing to accept the 'Come Fly With Me' quest, you can use a CB speech option to sweet-talk him out of the info on the Khan's who helped whack you, and which way they went.
Phoenix Draven

Post » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 am

If we're assuming there's only two biological sixes, then the chart looks like: Heterosixual/Homosixual/Bisixual/Asixual.

You'd need at least two more genders to be "omnisixual". Or include Radscorpions and crap, which I do NOT want to even consider.

-Nukeknockout

Don't forget Dogmeat we've all considered him.
Steeeph

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:04 pm

The real question is, why does it have to be a thing that sticks out?
Jonathan Braz

Post » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Don't forget Dogmeat we've all considered him.

We have?! :cryvaultboy:
Lexy Dick

PreviousNext

Return to Fallout: New Vegas