Gary.......

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Spoilers :shocking:

Anyone wonder why the Wasteland is not being swarmed by Garys all over the place?

I mean one Vault spread super mutants everywhere but we only see Gary in one of those vaults. I forgot which it was.

It would be funny to hear "Gary" every so often instead of the roar of a super mutant or cocky raider chasing you.

Any thoughts as why no Garys running around?
Britta Gronkowski

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:17 pm

Wrong section.
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:40 am

Wrong section.

Multi Multi

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Because they don't have any brains left. They no longer clone themselves, they can only say Gary. I seriously doubt they know how to open a vault door or do anything other than yell Gary and start fights.
James Wilson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:18 am

My apologies,
I had 2 windows open,

How do I ask a mod to move it?
remi lasisi

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 am

Don't worry, its been moved.
TIhIsmc L Griot

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Because they don't have any brains left. They no longer clone themselves, they can only say Gary. I seriously doubt they know how to open a vault door or do anything other than yell Gary and start fights.

That cheered me up, And I never thought about it like that. It was just funny the way you just described. In a sense I did not want to kill them but nothing worked. I have no bad karma either.

Then if its true about what you said then I am sure a radscorpion or a Raider could easily take Gary out considering their only attack is yelling his name and chasing you with a pipe.

Gee :banghead:
Nikki Hype

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 am

That cheered me up, And I never thought about it like that. It was just funny the way you just described. In a sense I did not want to kill them but nothing worked. I have no bad karma either.

Then if its true about what you said then I am sure a radscorpion or a Raider could easily take Gary out considering their only attack is yelling his name and chasing you with a pipe.

Gee :banghead:

too bad theres not a side quest to create more Gary's for pc users possible mod idea?
jodie

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 am

...are you guys really asking more of VXSSs on games? :cryvaultboy: :celebration: :celebrate:
Mariana

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Any thoughts as why no Garys running around?
Well, there was at least one Gary running around: the one in the Outcast Outpost.
neen

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:10 am

Well, there was at least one Gary running around: the one in the Outcast Outpost.

I need to go back and see that.

I wonder how many Gary fans there are. I am not a weirdo or anything but the way Gary, Gary, Gary and Gary would come at me was funny. It cheered me up I guess. Still sad I had to kill them.

Ha! I had a crazy idea similar to "Rick Rolling" but those who are "Gary" fans would make a random reply with just the word "Gary".... :rofl: in random threads.

I better quit while I am ahead. Too bad not many "Gary" fans around, but it would be hard to be since they all gone and not very smart clones.

If they was so dumb, then how did they keep cloning themselves?

And if I was correct, Gary's vault was already open, amazed they never made it outside.
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:06 am

I need to go back and see that.

I wonder how many Gary fans there are. I am not a weirdo or anything but the way Gary, Gary, Gary and Gary would come at me was funny. It cheered me up I guess. Still sad I had to kill them.

Ha! I had a crazy idea similar to "Rick Rolling" but those who are "Gary" fans would make a random reply with just the word "Gary".... :rofl: in random threads.

I better quit while I am ahead. Too bad not many "Gary" fans around, but it would be hard to be since they all gone and not very smart clones.

If they was so dumb, then how did they keep cloning themselves?

And if I was correct, Gary's vault was already open, amazed they never made it outside.

maybe there smarter than we think maybe they only know like 1 word but that dosent make them dumb they can still be smart
Julia Schwalbe

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:27 am

Oh... Gary.
HAHAH GAAARY
G..G..GAAARY
Myles

Return to Fallout 3