Gray Fox & thieves guild info.

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm

First off .. is the bards guild .. the thieves guild ?

and

any info on gray fox .
As we know from O. the gray fox is imortal .. because when someone puts the gray fox cowl on .. they become the new gray fox with no-one ever know who they were before they put it on.

So .. is he "steal" around .. or whomever would be him now.
Curveballs On Phoenix

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 pm

im not far in the thieves guild, but so far no mention of him.
Darrell Fawcett

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 4:45 pm

The Gray Fox was the head of the Cyrodiil Thieves Guild only. Therefore, the Gray Fox making an appearaance is unlikely.

Edit: Furthermore, the Bards Guild is located in Solitude (I think) whereas, the Thieves Guild is locatd in Riften.
Kelsey Anna Farley

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 6:42 pm

The Gray Fox was the head of the Cyrodiil Thieves Guild only. Therefore, the Gray Fox making an appearaance is unlikely.

Edit: Furthermore, the Bards Guild is located in Solitude (I think) whereas, the Thieves Guild is locatd in Riften.

The gray fox

"He's been around for hundreds of years. I've heard tell that he is immortal. I don't know about that, but he sure ain't normal."
"He's been around forever. It must be 300 years or more since he took in charge. I'm not sure he's even human."
"Nobody knows who he really is. He's always hiding under that weird cowl. Kinda spooky if you ask me."
"He is the greatest of all thieves. I have heard it said that he stole his gray cowl from Nocturnal herself."
"We don't talk about him in public. The Thieves Guild follows the Gray Fox. However, we make sure that most folks think he is just a myth."

The gray fox is not 1 person .. the Cowl is cursed

The Daedric artifact Gray Cowl of Nocturnal is a hood that was supposedly stolen from Nocturnal over 300 years ago. Whoever wears this hood takes on the identity of the Gray Fox: the wearer's fame, infamy, and bounty all become those of the Gray Fox. Any crimes committed (or good deeds done) are attributed to the Gray Fox rather than to the character wearing the hood.

Alot Daedric artifact have returned ... it has been 200 years since O .. he could of moved on .. who knows .. but he was not just the leader of the Thieves Guild only.
Alisia Lisha

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

Gray fox. I haven't heard in this game but the cowl I've heard from rumors haven't found out myself is in the game.
sam

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 10:50 am

The gray fox

"He's been around for hundreds of years. I've heard tell that he is immortal. I don't know about that, but he sure ain't normal."
"He's been around forever. It must be 300 years or more since he took in charge. I'm not sure he's even human."
"Nobody knows who he really is. He's always hiding under that weird cowl. Kinda spooky if you ask me."
"He is the greatest of all thieves. I have heard it said that he stole his gray cowl from Nocturnal herself."
"We don't talk about him in public. The Thieves Guild follows the Gray Fox. However, we make sure that most folks think he is just a myth."

The gray fox is not 1 person .. the Cowl is cursed

The Daedric artifact Gray Cowl of Nocturnal is a hood that was supposedly stolen from Nocturnal over 300 years ago. Whoever wears this hood takes on the identity of the Gray Fox: the wearer's fame, infamy, and bounty all become those of the Gray Fox. Any crimes committed (or good deeds done) are attributed to the Gray Fox rather than to the character wearing the hood.

Alot Daedric artifact have returned ... it has been 200 years since O .. he could of moved on .. who knows .. but he was not just the leader of the Thieves Guild only.
I understand that the cowl is passed down, however, the Gray Fox is the Head of the CYRODIIL thieves faction, not Skyrim's.
Stacy Hope

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 6:39 am

I understand that the cowl is passed down, however, the Gray Fox is the Head of the CYRODIIL thieves faction, not Skyrim's.

no, he was .. because the person who was him has died .. the person whom would of been the guild leader die sometime with in the 200 year .. they cowl would of been passed on to a few other by now. When you played 0 .. the person whom was the gray fox at the time .. was the leader.
Irmacuba

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm

no, he was .. because the person who was him has died .. the person whom would of been the guild leader die sometime with in the 200 year .. they cowl would of been passed on to a few other by now. When you played 0 .. the person whom was the gray fox at the time .. was the leader.
That does not mean that the current Gray Fox will be in Skyrim. More than likely, the new Gray Fox will still be in Cyrodiil.
x_JeNnY_x

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 2:42 pm

That does not mean that the current Gray Fox will be in Skyrim. More than likely, the new Gray Fox will still be in Cyrodiil.
Dude its a new tes game, They will find some way for the cowl to grow wings and fall into the skyrim mountains or something.
kyle pinchen

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 9:43 am

Same point. Saying he was the leader 200 years ago of Cyrodiil thevies guild .. does not mean they 3+ owners have stayed their.

My point is most Daedric artifact rollover too every new game .. did this one?
Cat Haines

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 7:01 pm

My point is most Daedric artifact rollover too every new game .. did this one?
Yes most Daedric artefacts FROM SHRINES roll over. Personally, i think it would be cool to see the Gray Fox on Skyrim, but i don't think it will happen.
Brιonα Renae

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Perhaps whoever owns the Gray Cowl isn't owned by anyone FROM the thieves guild. Could be a quest to heist the cowl from whoever owns it.
Annika Marziniak

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 4:43 am

Is he steal around.... lol
XPidgex Jefferson

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 am

Is he steal around.... lol
:facepalm:
Jade MacSpade

Post » Tue May 15, 2012 6:54 pm

Some artifacts are carried over, some not. The cowl of Nocturnal carried a curse that was lifted when it was passed to the CoC. Maybe now the cowl is but a piece of cloth guarded by Cyrodil Thieves guild as a relic, maybe it has been lost.
vanuza

Return to V - Skyrim