Lone Wanderer perk... good idea or bad?

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:12 am

I was saying, since anti-socials have LW, we inherently have more carry weight, defense and damage

Also if the perk didn't exist I still wouldn't use companions.

Stacey Mason

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:32 am

Personally I would use companions more if LW perk didn`t exist.

LW perk is more or less having PsychoBuff effect all the time. lol

in-Game-wise, I think it was good decision to add LW perk.

Most companions have bad AI and many weapons are too heavy to be carried all together.

The 25% damage boost could have been weakened a little.. but it`s nothing that affects the game a lot since it`s only obtainable at high level.

Mari martnez Martinez

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:34 am

Unless there was a point to having a companion (charisma build in NV) I don't bother. They have been garbage in every bethesda game, no ty at having a useless immortal tagging along. LW is great because it makes up for a huge broken part of the game.
Ludivine Dupuy

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:14 am

I have nothing but sympathy for those who've wasted 3 points in a perk made useless by Automatron. Too bad there's a level cap stopping them from choosing other perks.

Why would playing a weak build be a joke?

Emma Pennington

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Related annoyance: Wandering with a companion brings no benefit aside from it being a pack mule and killing things for you.

Alright; I am thinking about taking Lone Wanderer on my current build, mainly because if my companions kill anything I get awarded no exp, even if I landed several hits on the mob my companion killed. It's because I didn't get the kill shot. I am not sure if this is exclusive for robotic companions, but it seems to happen with them more often because of how powerful they are in relation to the level my character is at.

I really want to experience building robotic companions to the fullest extent, but if I do nothing but gimp my incoming experience because these companions are quite adept at killing things before I do; then I won't. Making sure to get the killing shot on everything my companion is attacking is no fun.

Haley Merkley

Post » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:43 pm

I don't think this is the case in general that is you don't need to get the kill shot to get XP however what weapons toast her robot have? There might be something with exploding Gansz robbing you of XP
SexyPimpAss

Previous

Return to Fallout 4