Portuguese (PT-BR) text and subtitles in Portugal

Post » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:57 am

Dear friends of Bethesda

I am a big fan of Fallout 4 and 2 days ago I made the order of the game, it happens that my English is not the best (proof is that I am writing this message by Google translator B)
) and usually do not buy games in Portugal does not come translated by in PT-BR at least, there are certain different terms of the Portuguese language but can be seen perfectly, so it would not be a problem.

My request is if not, can they launch a patch where players may choose the language they find most convenient? I know the game in Latin America is with the translation to PT-BR and would be great news in Portugal had access to this translation because with the amount of content that Fallout 4 have would be a shame to play and not understand certain scenes of the game, in my case I have had many difficulties right, and dialogs of the main quets even more!
You have the fame (and rightly so) to please the players, so I'll wait for a positive response from you, as you may have noticed I'm not the one to ask the language patch.
Thank you

:disguise:

Deon Knight

Return to Fallout 4