Will dragons attack the big villages?

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:48 pm

I've got a question. Now, that we know there are load times for large cities, will be dragons able to attack us? Sure that this will happen in little villages, but would be wonderfull in the middle of big cites.

Thoughts!
Natasha Callaghan

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 pm

Quest Update: I have come into the town of Rockystench and everybody seems distraight

Quest Update #2: A lady came up to me and told me of the recent dragon attacks, she lost her husband and is very sad

Quest update #3: I have agreed to try and find her husband

Quest Update #4: I found her husband and defeated the dragon who tried to stop me from saving him

YAY! HOW HAPPY!
Gemma Flanagan

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm

Quest Update: I have come into the town of Rockystench and everybody seems distraight

Quest Update #2: A lady came up to me and told me of the recent dragon attacks, she lost her husband and is very sad

Quest update #3: I have agreed to try and find her husband

Quest Update #4: I found her husband and defeated the dragon who tried to stop me from saving him

Alternatively:
Quest Update: I have come into the town of Rockystench. It is only a pile of ashes.

It would be great if they could attack the largest cities, but those cities could just a well have some excellent dragon defenses, which causes the dragons to stay away (mages, archers, ballistas, citronella dragon repellant, etc.)
Cartoon

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Big villages? Sure.
Big cities? Outside of scripted events, I doubt it.

Actually I can think how it could be annoying if there were absolutely no Dragon-free zones.
Also I've said that a single dragon (they don't seem to be social to hang out in groups) wouldn't attack a well fortified city with archers and mages on every wall, it's easier to pick on farms.
Georgia Fullalove

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:56 am

there are Big villages and small villages? :P

anyway yeah Im think they are in the main worldspace.

a better question is would I help?

Nope, Im level 3 get iff my back.
bimsy

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Its possible bethesda will cook this up but im not exactly sure how any events in Skyrim will play out, I guess we'll find out on 11/11/11
BethanyRhain

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 am

Kinda sounds like the Oblivion storyline again :nono: I don't think they will bring the *enemy attacks large cities* thing again.
clelia vega

Post » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Nope, Im level 3 get iff my back.

WHAT?!?! I'm charging at those friggin dragons at level one with a crappy dagger and prison clothes.

But I don't think they will attack the major cities. I am hoping not. I at least want some place I can run away while dragons are chasing me. I need a safe place to change my soiled pants...
Andres Lechuga

Return to V - Skyrim