Novac,Suggestion NCR fame and Armour.

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:11 am

Novac-Hey i noticed they moved the location of Novac.Im guessing this is because to get to Novac you had to go through a place filled with Radscorpains,through black mountain and through the Deathclaw Quarry.Is this right?

Suggestion-I think we should be able to trade items with people online.I dont think this would be possible but,is it?

NCR fame-How do i gain more fame with the NCR?I think i should kill Ceasar but i restarted so im kinda a low level.So any suggestions?

Armour-Is there any armour that doesnt require training better then the Rienforced Combat armour Mk 2?If not thats disspointing.

Thanks for reading.
Myles

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:28 pm

1. Nope, same place as its always been. You just took the hard way though the deathclaws.
2. Possible, sure, should be done? why? Whats the point? So you can get better weapons early on in the game? no thanks.
3. Magic
4. No.
Heather Dawson

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:08 pm

NCR fame-How do i gain more fame with the NCR?I think i should kill Ceasar but i restarted so im kinda a low level.So any suggestions?

Go to the main NCR bases such as Mojave Outpost, Camp McCarran, and Camp Forlorn Hope, and talk to people and do the missions that turn up.
u gone see

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 pm

Go to the main NCR bases such as Mojave Outpost, Camp McCarran, and Camp Forlorn Hope, and talk to people and do the missions that turn up.
Yeah i already did most of them but i killed alot helping the Kings.But thanks.

@Echonite-Magic?Sounds resanable.But im alomost 100% sure Novac has been moved.
Gemma Woods Illustration

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:25 pm

Novac-Hey i noticed they moved the location of Novac.Im guessing this is because to get to Novac you had to go through a place filled with Radscorpains,through black mountain and through the Deathclaw Quarry.Is this right?

Suggestion-I think we should be able to trade items with people online.I dont think this would be possible but,is it?

Armour-Is there any armour that doesnt require training better then the Rienforced Combat armour Mk 2?If not thats disspointing.

Thanks for reading.

Novac- no its in the same place.

Online trading- thats not a good idea, it is possible i guess. but this game is not an MMO you can buy and obtain things rather easily in this game. and you could become too powerful very early

NCR REP- Go do work at Camp Mccaren

Armour- NCR Ranger combat armor has identical DT. and no its not disappointing, because if there was it would be overpowered.
Lauren Graves

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:07 am

But im alomost 100% sure Novac has been moved.

And I'm fully 100% sure it's exactly where it's always been.
*Chloe*

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:49 pm

Novac is in the same place it's always been. But you can get to it by leaving Goodsprings to the road that's near the Powder Ganger's area, to Black Mt, and over the mt. down to Helios, and then to Novac, rather than going the opposite direction (to Primm/Nipton etc). Think of it like a big "U"... with Blck Mt/Helios being the tips of the U. Kinda.
Tammie Flint

Post » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:27 pm

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b200/staplehead78/Fallout/FalloutNV2010-12-2023-07-42-97.png

Same place as always. I don't know where you got this notion of it having been moved. Why would the devs move an entire portion of the map? And even more, not tell us about it?
Flutterby

Return to Fallout: New Vegas