Site Performance issues

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Agree with everyone else about the multi-account crap

but well done crytek staff. site so far looks good, can't wait to check it out tomorrow. Lol...i refuse to buy any graphic card right now until I know what to expect from the game. I will buy my graphic card in accordance with the specs of the game haha
Karl harris

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 pm

I extend a warm welcome to all the new members to the website.

I love the new design and i can't wait to check out the rest of the website when its put on a better server and not do overloaded. ;)

As for beta access, I hope that previous active members (before the relaunch) get first privelages on the beta, as i didn't make 1,200 posts for nothing on the previous website. :P If I don't get a key Lee (Crytek community manager), I'm gonna need to have a little talk with you.... ;)

Also, Crytek said they are tracking the first wave of users. This means IP check will be enforced, banning multiple accounts from beta, and you also need to stay active on the website to get in. You can't just sign up, make 10 posts, and expect a key. I also wouldn't expect a beta key until atleast the end of summer. When Crytek days "you may recieve an invite in the future", they mean the future. So I wouldn't get all hyped up about it yet.

I hate all this referencing I have to do for all the noobs. :D
Maya Maya

Post » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 pm

[quote]I extend a warm welcome to all the new members to the website.

I love the new design and i can't wait to check out the rest of the website when its put on a better server and not do overloaded. ;)

As for beta access, I hope that previous active members (before the relaunch) get first privelages on the beta, as i didn't make 1,200 posts for nothing on the previous website. :P If I don't get a key Lee (Crytek community manager), I'm gonna need to have a little talk with you.... ;)

Also, Crytek said they are tracking the first wave of users. This means IP check will be enforced, banning multiple accounts from beta, and you also need to stay active on the website to get in. You can't just sign up, make 10 posts, and expect a key. I also wouldn't expect a beta key until atleast the end of summer. When Crytek days "you may recieve an invite in the future", they mean the future. So I wouldn't get all hyped up about it yet.

I hate all this referencing I have to do for all the noobs. :D[/quote]
Good to know at least. :3
Code Affinity

Post » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:48 am

ok, that explains the problems.
Add Me

Post » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:15 am

Hmm. the everything loads faster now. Nice! :3
Jessica Phoenix

Previous

Return to Crysis