Inhuman Gaming [iNh]

Post » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Hello I am the leader/founder of inhuman gaming. We are a multi-gaming clan on the pc. And we are currently accepting members to join and be apart of our wonderful community in Crysis 2. Some of you may be wondering what sets our clan apart, and heres a few things.

-Our clan has been together for 7 years. We have stayed together so long by collecting people that share our common goal which is to treat each other like great friends that want to have fun. We find that by having a great time and taking interest in each others lives you can form a great group of gaming buddies.

-Our clan is in many games such as Bad Company 2, Unreal Tournament 2004 and some others.

-We plan on establishing a great presence in Crysis 2.

- We own our own Server Hardware so we control the load and the speed of things no worrying about our servers being overloaded or lagging horribly.

-We will be launching [iNh] Servers in Crysis 2 upon release. We expect to gain a good fan base of our community and have fun in scrims and other events.

If you feel that you would fit in with us and would love to be apart of our Crysis 2 team that is starting with the demo and moving into the full game then please dont hesitate in stopping by our site. http://inhgaming.com/ We have our vent ip there and an excellent website that has many features for chatting and hanging around. My xfire is inciner8tion along with my steam: inciner8tion So drop us a line!
TOYA toys

Return to Crysis