Mission Accomplished Clan is recruiting(xbox 360 only)

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:59 am

Here at Mission Accomplished we value your opinion. Whether it comes to a new recruit or a general, any rank has an opinion in this democracy based clan. The ranking system doesn't falter either; it's based off military ranking. This new structure ensures that the best official's will be chosen for any position.

Just because our system is military based doesn't mean we can't have fun; come join a clan where everyone is accepted for who they are. We host many games from call of duty or halo all the way to racing games like forza 3. We also host Gamebattles, clan battles, and clan practices. If you don't like the games we host or want to play a different game, recruit and get the game added to the site.

Need help with something? We have leaders that are always active and willing to listen and help you out with your problems, whether it be in-clan or out. We want everyone to feel accepted in the clan; therefore we do not judge or shun anyone. We accept you for who you are, and not for whom we want you to be. We also offer a very friendly in-forums chat box where you can socialize with other members.

If you would like to join go to our website http://www.missionaccomplishedclan.com, sumbit an application(mention DragoonMS2278 recruited you). Plus if you have questions message me via xbl gt : DragoonMS2278. Also once u join send me a message and I will help u get started in the clan.

Welcome to MAC,
DragoonMS2278
Aliish Sheldonn

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:01 am

I am interested in joining :) think you can accpet my gt? Godly Templar
Hella Beast

Post » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 am

bump
GRAEME

Return to Crysis