Forum Adjustments, Post's, and Beta Topics

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:22 pm

On the subject of the beta, do the community a favor and don't post. We are all at the same level, and no one knows when the beta will happen, when the keys will come out, what platform it will be based on, so don't ask more questions regarding it, as the staff who are managing this site are busy making it live and fixing the bugs, and hence, have no time to answer such trivial questions.
In time Crytek will contact people, and post more news on the site. Until then, discuss other matters, such as the pretty flash layout.

On to adjustments for the forum and some general feedback:

Stickies: There have been about 100 threads asking for beta keys, and the discussion of beta keys. With a simple sticky all the pvssyr and flood from the people who cam for beta keys can go there and not flood the forum; which leads me to my next point.

Quick note to users: Only click POST, or REPLY once... Regardless of the site showing inactivity....

New Posts go to the top: On this new layout, a thread can only stay alive as long as no other threads have been posted as it appears that new posts don't bring the threads back to the top... Hopefully this will be fixed later today...

Much Love.
bimsy

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 am

to many of the "ROFLZOWNDN00BZ" type of people have just joined for the beta key lol
D LOpez

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Yea i know, stupid really :@

And it appears they can't read either, only write; as i'm sure when they go to post, they must've seen the previous 20 Threads about 'i can haz beta pl0x?'
Peetay

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:59 am

i would like to have it due to being a log standing member and the fact that i wont get to play the full game much due to uni... and i have plenty of experience at breaking things (ask darklite :D)

Flamers
Jack Walker

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 am

Glitch, are you new? Welcome to our lovely little community either way, if you know what I mean...

There's no Flash on the site for as far as I've seen, also.
Antony Holdsworth

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:13 am

Lol even if threads were stickied narbs would still spam the forums wit 'hey geiv beta key nao' >_>
Soku Nyorah

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:36 am

Its truley what people want though - the Beta, so much hype has been advertised about it.
Darren Chandler

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:48 pm

I'd take the razor mouse and mouse pad. But I would like a beta key because I have the highest end Dragon Platform and I have yet to find a game to make it sweat. I have lots of overclocking room with the CPU, RAM, and graphics card. I'm hoping the new engine will force me to overclock. And give any feedback for the game on a high end system. I also have the system hooked up to a 52" 1080p 120hz LCD and 6.1 digital surround sound system. Good platform for testing.
Mackenzie

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:33 pm

@Glitch100, yea, what u said, I was obviously on the site too long yesterday, as I had a Nightmare last nite, it involved a whole bunch of noobs with giant Metal beta Keys, poundin the damn life outa me, im jus about sick of seeing it all, time an time again, When you consider that most information is right on the homepage, if they only stop to look, anything further regarding benefits will be posted in time, I would just be quite happy to get the Game A.S.A.P of course, lmao,
Donatus Uwasomba

Return to Crysis