My Crysis 2 Demo Gameplay

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Here are some of my gameplay videos from the Crysis 2 demo. The first link is the last match of the demo before it booted us off because of the time. Second link is from teh first day. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAfYA2HSoNE (26-0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylVUm9gtx8 (16-2) 1st day
maria Dwyer

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 am

Nice videos, my only suggestion would be that when your about to shoot, change out of cloak into armour, your losing all your suit energy every time you shoot while in cloak, it will enable you to take on more enemies with better effeciency and also allow you to change back into stealth almost instantly as soon as your done killing the enemy.

You will be a more effective player when you have that extra bit of energy available to you.
Laura Mclean

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:36 pm

Nice videos, my only suggestion would be that when your about to shoot, change out of cloak into armour, your losing all your suit energy every time you shoot while in cloak, it will enable you to take on more enemies with better effeciency and also allow you to change back into stealth almost instantly as soon as your done killing the enemy.

You will be a more effective player when you have that extra bit of energy available to you.

Thanks man. Yea I do that most of the time, but since I have the proximity alarm on, sometimes I don't care to waste it since I know nobody is near me. In more competitive matches I will probably try and do that more so. Thanks for the comment. Glad you liked. I have more just haven't uploaded all of them (or want to LOL)
willow

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:01 am

Nice gameplay, Only things i would say would be to go out of cloak before shooting, not into armour mode because you consume energy when your in armour mode moving. Id also say to come out of cloak before doing any kind of contextual action such as melee or throwing a grenade, also if your suit is running out of juice stop using whateve power you are using because it short circuits your suit for about 2 seconds.

Oh and dont boost jump up ledges you dont need to, because it wastes energy and prox sensor isnt effective at seeing ranged enemies so always go for the quiet kill if possible. The pistol works great with a silencer for this.

Oh and stay up top, It works to your advantage if youve played the AVP games as a predator. staying high was key and id recommend it in this game and try to be more predator like, observe your situation before diving in, because you really only died because you were caught unaware by somebody else such as the guy with the MG and the other guy camping in the glass house.

Id also recommend cloak tracker which highlights cloaked enemies. il add your GT when i get back on xbox but having to much fun trashing pl on KZ3 :D
Roberta Obrien

Return to Crysis