This game lags like a bich

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:58 am

Every game i have gotten into has lagged so bad the game is unplayable. Most of the time the player that has host is the on that's lagging the most. Please do something about this I getting sick of buying games that one lag so bad u cant even play the damn thing or 2 it doesn't even work for the ps3. To tell you the truth there is no reason for this lag dedicated servers are cheap as dirt so quit being cheap and fix this.
Stacyia

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm

I have not had too much lag. It is not bad for a first day release at all.
Shaylee Shaw

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:33 am

Every game i have gotten into has lagged so bad the game is unplayable. Most of the time the player that has host is the on that's lagging the most. Please do something about this I getting sick of buying games that one lag so bad u cant even play the damn thing or 2 it doesn't even work for the ps3. To tell you the truth there is no reason for this lag dedicated servers are cheap as dirt so quit being cheap and fix this.
i think your fat mama lags,
here we have another X-nerd trying to make ps3 look bad.

your three **** is a broken ugly mothafaking piece of crapbox ever made in gaming history
CHARLODDE

Post » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:21 pm

First off i didn't say **** about the xbox imo the xbox is peace of **** and is the reason online gaming has gone to ****. So flame some more plox.
Reven Lord

Return to Crysis