Need help getting into it.

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:29 pm

Okay so i keep getting bored of my char and starting new ones before i even reach level 30.
I want to know what you lot enjoy the most

- Your favourite roleplays
and
- Intresting/cool places to start a home and/or explore in the mojave

THANKS!
sunny lovett

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Favourite roleplays..
A old scav, guns, survival and repair, no armour brahmin skin or pre war outfit for the entire game.
Shotgun or hunting rifle again for the game, his lot in life was to just comb over wastes looking for scrap and survive the only way he knew how.
A grizzled rogue had away with the ladies, but rubbed everyone else the wrong way, hated chems and all factions but those that just eaked out their livings like him.

A tribal raider from the jackals, cast out and left to die in a power struggle.
Explosives and fists, lure the marks into traps then go in with war cries and knuckle dusters.
Hates the NCR kills on sight, no diplomacy or skill at charm to anyone or thing.
Metal armour, spiked knuckles, punk aqua hair, dirty and sun blistered.

One I'm going to try..

A porm star, 1 intelligence, low perception and strength, high charisma, agility and endurance.
Speech and barter taged, probably small frame and built to destroy as traits.
sixy sleep wear as standard, maybe EW's, guns or unarmed as a skill but I doubt any tbh.
Goal to bring about world peas, and traquillity to all niptons.
Margarita Diaz

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:08 am

A smooth talking trader.
Guns, Barter, Speech.
While he believes in the common good he will do anything to turn a profit, even if that means some people gotta get hurt in order for him to advance. His greed for amassing wealth and in someways power (better guns, better protection from hostile wildlife and people who would stand in the way of his wealth.) often offsets his idea of the common good. Making him no better then a thief with a high opinion of himself. Saying to himself "I'll make much more use of this then they will, isn't that all that matters?"
Loves sub machine guns for close range, 9MM Sub machine gun being his favorite. Shotguns, especially the lever action for close range and a cowboy repeater for when you have to be far away.
Also a graverobber, regardless if they are planted in the ground or not. Will steal from dead bodies like it's no big deal, dead men can't use that highly expensive combat armor now can he? Sell it for profit!
Manny(BAKE)

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Playing floozy characters are some of my favorites. It's pretty entertaining. Low intelligence, high endurance, Black Widow/Cherchez la Femme perks. Unrelated, I'm playing as Fry from Futurama in my current playthrough. Anything I say or do must be what Fry might do. Also is dumber than a brick.
Louise Dennis

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Based around a specific character from something? Probably an unarmed-only one inspired by Buffy; you do only what she would do, which can be quite amusing.

Making a big, dumb brick of a melee or unarmed character is always great fun, in any case.
brenden casey

Post » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:42 pm

I don't see the point of forcing yourself doing something you doesn't feel right.

I guess it is time for role play, or force yourself not to look at the Vault/guide.
Kara Payne

Return to Fallout: New Vegas