Regarding the Forum (List of suggestions)

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 am

1. Split the forum up by platforms. (PS3 gamesas, 360 gamesas, PC gamesas

2. Add a search bar

3. Give the ability for people to edit their posts

4. Multiple pages! I am seeing topics that have over 70 posts and I need to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN just to post and read the latest comment.

5. Not as important but have text options such as image brackets to embed images or to embed videos!

These are issues I have seen people complain about. I just compiled them into one thread.
Fanny Rouyé

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 am

1. The forums will most likely be split when Crysis 2 comes out. I believe.

2. Search bar implementation will be added hopefully soon.

3. This will come hopefully, like the search bar.

4. I heard that these forums do split pages, but I think it may not be true, unless we have to reach a high amount of posts for it to be split.

5. BBCodes will most likely be implemented in the future. This will allows us embolden text, add images etc.

Hope this helps.
lucy chadwick

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:43 am

feedback and support is likely to be split

this rest no so likely

Flamers
Charles Weber

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 am

[quote]1. The forums will most likely be split when Crysis 2 comes out. I believe.

2. Search bar implementation will be added hopefully soon.

3. This will come hopefully, like the search bar.

4. I heard that these forums do split pages, but I think it may not be true, unless we have to reach a high amount of posts for it to be split.

5. BBCodes will most likely be implemented in the future. This will allows us embolden text, add images etc.

Hope this helps.[/quote] Thanks. Because I will post something and then notice that one misplaced 'a' that ruins the word and I would need to edit my post but I cannot. And a search bar isn't too necessary yet as there aren't too many topics quite yet.
Roberta Obrien

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:52 am

there are :P most go into the abyss :P

Flamers
Mrs Pooh

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:52 am

The deep and dark evil neverending abyss called "SPAM"
Charlie Sarson

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Your suggestions are welcome, however, we are developing the site to encompass all of the standard features available in other forums / websites.

It may take some time but please be assured that we are going to implement these soon.
Christina Trayler

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:15 am

they are standard features :P

Flamers
Damian Parsons

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:04 am

[quote]Your suggestions are welcome, however, we are developing the site to encompass all of the standard features available in other forums / websites.

It may take some time but please be assured that we are going to implement these soon.[/quote]I appreciate the acknowledgement. :)
Dj Matty P

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:11 am

[quote]Your suggestions are welcome, however, we are developing the site to encompass all of the standard features available in other forums / websites.

It may take some time but please be assured that we are going to implement these soon.[/quote]

Atleast add some of the Crymod forum's features in here, i'm fine with the Crymod forum style but this new gamesas forum is HORRIBLE imo. Atleast give us post editing... Now...
Alex Blacke

Post » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:08 pm

you guys should have a forum for sugestions on crysis 2 or 3 on how to improve stuff in the future for example your charecters look very realistic but like most games the eyes dont move during your videos even a slight movment would be enough to make the charecters much more belivable curently in your video the eyes really lose the charecters belevablity and are almost distracting. it might be to late to fix this for this game but maby you can do it for crysis 3. please look into this and dont just diregard it. i thank you can posibly re-render the videos with this fix at no extra strain on the systems and the story willl be much more belivable. thank you for your time
James Potter

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 am

It may take some time but please be assured that we are going to implement these soon.[/quote]

Yup Cry-Lee, we know you are cracking the whip on your webteam. :D

There was a "fatal error" i was getting yesterday while accessing the website, was that your webteam working on it or something i should report? I dont have the complete error message but i could see if i could recreate the issue. :)
Scarlet Devil

Return to Crysis