Boone MIA

Post » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 am

OK I know this game has issues and companions tend to go missing, but this one is really bothersome. I was in front of the Lucky 38 and told Boone to go the Presidential Suite to wait for me. THIS IS IN FRONT OF THE LUCKY 38 mind you. Now Boone is nowhere to be found! I did kill a few NCR troopers in Freeside, but not enough to make my reputation with NCR go down lower than "mixed". Certainly not enough for Boone to leave. I also checked Novac to see if he was in the T-Rex's mouth and he wasn't. I checked to see if the companion locator was working and I was able to find Veronica alright, but no indication of Boone. I have never seen a game quite like this-like a super model with warts. I haven't tried the Vault 22 trick as my repair skill isn't high enough yet to fix the elevator.
Lizzie

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:28 pm

I haven't tried the Vault 22 trick as my repair skill isn't high enough yet to fix the elevator.

Then save Kelly.
Dalton Greynolds

Post » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 pm

... I checked to see if the companion locator was working and I was able to find Veronica alright, but no indication of Boone.

I don't understand. If your locator shows Veronica, why would it show Boone? You can only have one at a time. It is likely tht Boone was dismissed.

Check your perks; which companion perk do you have? If Boone has been dismissed he is most likely in his room at the Motel
Marlo Stanfield

Return to Fallout: New Vegas