Hey A Fallout New Vegas Commentary coming soon

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:55 am

Hi i will soon post a Fallout New Vegas commentary and i would like some feed back on people whom i know play the game. I love the game and i love commentating. Would you guys be able to give me feedback once i post it. This is my first post but i would like to be more active on this site later.
Tom

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:09 am

New Vegas commentary?
Like... When you watch a movie with the actors and director commentary audio? Only with a game?
Crystal Clarke

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:52 pm

New Vegas commentary?
Like... When you watch a movie with the actors and director commentary audio? Only with a game?

Exactly its nothing new people do it with a wide variety of games in fact mine just when up

http://www.youtube.com/user/BerserkaDerka?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/H3YvBaJTnes
enjoy and please give me feedback
Britta Gronkowski

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:30 pm

http://dawg.se/yo_dawg_dawg.jpg

It's 4:33am so yes I found my own post funny. :P
Gonna listen to it a bit later.
des lynam

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:06 pm

Meh, I never care for fan opinions in commentaries, the majority are high and mighty jerkish ones.
Kelli Wolfe

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:44 am

Commentary = Let's Play.

Couple things:
--Draw distance ... did you change it in the game settings? :P
--Fraps records in 16:9 for me just fine...probably some video setting you have going, somewhere, somehow, that's confusing it. Either that or you're playing in 4:3 and for some reason your monitor is stretching it out on your screen, but fraps doesn't stretch it so it records in 4:3.

Other than that...for a new let's play attempt it's not too bad. I like that you don't use VATS that much, I get tired of seeing the VATS screen every 2 seconds in other let's plays I've glanced through. I've always thought FPS make better let's plays because of less empty time/menu fiddling than RPG's tend to have, but that's just me. You might want to consider each video just focusing on a specific quest.
Myles

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:26 am

Commentary = Let's Play.

Couple things:
--Draw distance ... did you change it in the game settings? :P
--Fraps records in 16:9 for me just fine...probably some video setting you have going, somewhere, somehow, that's confusing it. Either that or you're playing in 4:3 and for some reason your monitor is stretching it out on your screen, but fraps doesn't stretch it so it records in 4:3.

Other than that...for a new let's play attempt it's not too bad. I like that you don't use VATS that much, I get tired of seeing the VATS screen every 2 seconds in other let's plays I've glanced through. I've always thought FPS make better let's plays because of less empty time/menu fiddling than RPG's tend to have, but that's just me. You might want to consider each video just focusing on a specific quest.

Hey man thanks for the feed back. I don't know why fraps [censored]s it up but i'll try to fix it. My computer just svcks so the draw distance i can't fix but what ever. Check out my other vids
Tamara Dost

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:57 pm

Meh, I never care for fan opinions in commentaries, the majority are high and mighty jerkish ones.

-You called? :D
marina

Return to Fallout: New Vegas