Livin the simple life

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Recently i settled down in goodsprings, decided to put my adventuring days behind me(after Boone passed away pantsless, i just couldn't go on) i've been working for doc mitchell as a male nurse, living with easy pete and occasionally shackin up with trudy the bartender. On boring days sunny smiles lets me help her chase geckos away from the water supply, its a much less stressful life than wandering the mojave wasteland.

Although i feel alot safer in goodsprings working a 9-5 job and taking it slow, i know eventually i see myself adventuring again... besides living in the springs has its cons, Doc mitchell makes me wear a female nurses uniform, he says its manditory, i constantly have to get treated for gecko bites and living with easy petes alright, but at least 3 times a week his advlt diaper breaks and i have to clean up all his crap, he's not getting any younger, and i picked up a V.D from trudy the bartender.

Sometime down the road i'll start exploring again, and when i do it'll be with no pants in honor of my buddy boone. I like to think he's up there hangin with the big fella lookin down on me.
GEo LIme

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:53 pm

why not move into victor's shack?
Stephani Silva

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:46 pm

why not move into victor's shack?

I was going to but a family of deathclaws moved in and im too scared to ask them to move out.
luis dejesus

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 pm

I'd much rather live in Victor's shack than have to change ez-pete's diaper.
....I'm sure Boone is up there with his wife, pointing you out to her as the person who helped reunite him with her again. (awwww)

Carla: Where's your angel's robe?
Boone: Left it on our cloud. It makes me itch.
Carla: Well you can't go to Gabriel's house in your underwear.
Boone: I'm sure Gabe doesn't care.
Carla: Don't embarrass me in front of the other souls. Go get your robe.
Boone: Yes dear.
Reven Lord

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:42 am

Recently i settled down in goodsprings, decided to put my adventuring days behind me(after Boone passed away pantsless, i just couldn't go on) i've been working for doc mitchell as a male nurse, living with easy pete and occasionally shackin up with trudy the bartender. On boring days sunny smiles lets me help her chase geckos away from the water supply, its a much less stressful life than wandering the mojave wasteland.

Although i feel alot safer in goodsprings working a 9-5 job and taking it slow, i know eventually i see myself adventuring again... besides living in the springs has its cons, Doc mitchell makes me wear a female nurses uniform, he says its manditory, i constantly have to get treated for gecko bites and living with easy petes alright, but at least 3 times a week his advlt diaper breaks and i have to clean up all his crap, he's not getting any younger, and i picked up a V.D from trudy the bartender.

Sometime down the road i'll start exploring again, and when i do it'll be with no pants in honor of my buddy boone. I like to think he's up there hangin with the big fella lookin down on me.

Did you download some kinda weird mundane mod or are you pretending that you're doing all of that?
Cause I can't for the life of me pretend that my character is doing something when they clearly aren't. (Unless it's a cut to black situation)

Carla: Well you can't go to Gabriel's house in your underwear.
Boone: I'm sure Gabe doesn't care.

Please don't. :(
Kitana Lucas

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:42 am

I'll give you this much: You have an active imagination. :icecream:
lolly13

Post » Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:04 am

I'm just blowing all my caps on The Strip. :vaultboy:
Hella Beast

Return to Fallout: New Vegas