TES CS 1.2.404 crashes in AI Packages window

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 am

Problem: The construction set, when updated to 1.2.404, crashes whenever I click in the AI Packages window (as long as there's anything listed in it; it doesn't crash if it's empty from not loading anything first)

I've been messing with this for a day or two to figure out why, and here's what I've noticed:

It only happens with CS 1.2.404. The older construction set doesn't have this issue (do I even need the update if I don't have any DLC's? Note that I plan to use OBSE)
Oblivion 1.2.0416 doesn't help.
This happens on a new install as well as with a bunch of mods (I deleted like 8GB of mods in an attempt to fix it)
It also affects the NPC's AI window, although I haven't figured out why (it isn't crashing right now. Maybe I've fixed that sometime during the past few reinstalls?) Edit: Ignore this being "fixed", I got confused and only have the first version installed now.

... And searching this forum, the wiki, and Google has got me nothing. I haven't found any references to this problem, anywhere.

If it matters, I have Windows 7 x64. Not sure what else I need to specify about the situation :(

Anyway, has anyone heard of this, or does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix it?
CHangohh BOyy

Return to IV - Oblivion