The Beasts They Made Us Become

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:56 am

Alright, I'm gonna lay this down for yall;
1:PM me all character sheets
2: all character sheets must include(mandatory with * after them)
*Name: *last *nickname/first name,
*race: any intellegent race(human, ghoul, even super mutant)
*physical description
pre-capture occupation: yes thats right you've been captured
pre-capture story, you know, recolection of what happened before the Enclave grabbed you up
*pre-experimental mutations(you know, what have you mutated due to the wasteland)
developed mutation due to F.E.V.(you will need some kind of mutation though, unless you're a ghoul or super mutant, you CAN though)
3: do not kill another player or an important NPCs
4: do not stray from the story
5: I swear to god, if someone somehow gets cigarrettes right off, I'll slap you so super hard, your babies will have little red handprints all over their faces! :slap:
alright so heres the story;

You awoke, the sound of a scientist's shock prod zapping against the cages, knocking a few of the other testees off their feet after trying to touch the holo-cage walls. You get out of your "bed", a metal bunk with a steril blanket thrown over it. As the scientist comes by, you get a look at his clipboard, it reads "Dr. M Stratius". He stops at your cell, writing something in his clipboard. He rips the paper. He slides it through a narrow hole, used to give you food. Still woozy, you grab the paper, it reads, "I'm here to help you, remember my name, Tom, destroy this note as well as possible." The scientist walks on, slipping more notes into other cells. You stand there, thinking of your next move. Your arm stings, probably from another F.E.V. injection.
now you continue your character from there, not neccisarilly in that person, or tense.
Jordyn Youngman

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

is it new RP week or something?
Ashley Hill

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:07 am

this all seems very familiar.......Oh i remember where from now VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Pete Schmitzer

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 am

Wow, this RP sounds inetresting. I better sign up.
kennedy

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:34 am

this all seems very familiar.......Oh i remember where from now VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

really? I was inspired after watching the trailer for the new xmen origins trailer :D
ChloƩ

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:32 pm

*Name: Wallace "Wally" Wilkins
*race: half human, half ghoul, looks deformed
*physical description 6'7" quite tall due to mutation, no hair, gray dark, seemingly endless eyes
pre-capture occupation: wasteland wanderer
pre-capture story,Wally traveled throughout the wastes collecting and selling Nuka Cola collectibles. His most famous item he had found was a Nuka Cola that was Rad-Free. He had kept it in his house and was studying it. He never found out why the bottle had no radiation in its contents. Wally grew up in Megaton and has a small shack there. He was abducted by the Enclave when he traveled west to search for GriderSide.
*pre-experimental mutations. Not much except small amounts of radiation made his face seem to look wrinkly.

Wally looked at the scientist, confused. He never thought one of those horrible scientist who put him through so much could actually help him. He sat down and tried to figure out what to do with the note. He needed to destroy it, but how. He slipped it down his pants knowing that that was the only place the patrol officer would not check during his weekly search. Wally laid down on the hard bed.
He though about how hard life had been in the wastes. But now, now he was stuck in here getting daily injections by who knows what. He knew that the shots were making his face look hideous. He also recognized that he had grown, alot. He took out a book. The only good thing that Wally liked about the place was the amazing book supply. They had so many pre-war books he couldn't even count them all. He was currently reading about Nuka Cola Quantum and how it was made. He couldn't focus. His mind was racing, excited, about what had just happened.
Laura Tempel

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am

*Name: Jay ''Freak'' Subject
*race: Half human, half super mutant.
*physical description: 8,2 becuse of the experiments. No hair, kinda brown green like a mutie. Torn BOS armor.
pre-capture occupation: BOS initate.
pre-capture story: Jay was minding his own bussines as a initate in the wastes. Later after walking several miles, he saw a camp. He thought that he could rest there. But as soon as he got there he got knocked out by a enclave soldier. They took him to Vault 87 to keep him quiet.
*pre-experimental mutations: Got some hard radiation onto him when he were forced into vault 87 through 4056+ RADS. This made him look kind of green.
developed mutation due to F.E.V: The upper body is slightly bigger than a humans. Hes also extremely radioactive.

He took the paper and ripped it into two pieces. The scientist came back and Jay gave him a big punch in the face. He took him close and said: ''Why whould i trust you? You made me into this monster. Give me one reason!'' Jay felt a pain in his arm. A soldier shoot him with a gun. He fell to the floor, and everything went black.
Bryanna Vacchiano

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:39 am

*Name: Jay ''Freak'' Subject
*race: Half human, half super mutant.
*physical description: 8,2 becuse of the experiments. No hair, kinda brown green like a mutie. Torn BOS armor.
pre-capture occupation: BOS initate.
pre-capture story: Jay was minding his own bussines as a initate in the wastes. Later after walking several miles, he saw a camp. He thought that he could rest there. But as soon as he got there he got knocked out by a enclave soldier. They took him to Vault 87 to keep him quiet.
*pre-experimental mutations: Got some hard radiation onto him when he were forced into vault 87 through 4056+ RADS. This made him look kind of green.
developed mutation due to F.E.V: The upper body is slightly bigger than a humans. Hes also extremely radioactive.

He took the paper and ripped it into two pieces. The scientist came back and Jay gave him a big punch in the face. He took him close and said: ''Why whould i trust you? You made me into this monster. Give me one reason!'' Jay felt a pain in his arm. A soldier shoot him with a gun. He fell to the floor, and everything went black.

dude, you dont have armor, you shouldvee Pmd me, but its approved whichever way, except the armor. and use some reasoning, Tom starts with a T not an M
Rob Davidson

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 am

really? I was inspired after watching the trailer for the new xmen origins trailer :D

sorry it was tounge in cheek quote and i forgot the ;). good luck with this though seems a good story
Danielle Brown

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:57 pm

sadly no one has decided to join
Minako

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:49 am

Name: Seamus Thane

Race: human for now, he may be well on his way to being ghoul

Apearance: 5 ft. 10 in., with a narrow build, but not skinny, his face is gaunt and haggard with hollow eyes

Pre-capture occupation: a cross wastland messenger, carrying packages, letters, and once a puppy between towns.

Experimental mutations: His once dark black hair is now streaked with grey, nearly all the pigment has left his skin, leaving him ghostly pale, his memory has greatly improved to superhuman levels

Sitting up in his poor excuse for a bed Seamus stares at the note. "So Tom," he thought to himself "if you want to help us, why'd you bring us here in the first place?"
He wasn't quite sure where "here" was. But that "Tom" guy (or was it Dr. Stratius, perhaps both) was definitely no waster. He stood too straight, his hair was too perfect.
Seamus found he remembered strange, specific things. The good doctor always had a pencil and a pen in the pocket of his jacket. The pencil was always on the left and the pen was always on the right.
There was also a guard with the doctor, and always the same one. His name was Blackley, or Blakely, something like that.
Seamus doubled over onto the floor and vometed violently. Another unfortunant side effect of the experiments.
What to do with the note? After pacing about his room for a while he decided to tear it up into absurdly small pieces (exactly 217) and sprinkled them into the stinking pile of puke.
They would eventually clean it up, they wouldn't bother sorting some guy's throw-up. Or would they? He couldn't be sure, but he didn't like "Tom" enough to care whether it got him caught or not.
Cartoon

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 am

Tom tapped at the "M" on his clipboard, and moved onto the remaining cages. He turned to a guard, "That patient there, he will be needing this....new FEV to speed up his process".
Sheeva

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:40 am

Hell, I'll bite! It sounds fun.

*Name: Vee/V. (Doesn't know real name, only remembers the V part and isn't 100% sure about that)

*age: 48 that she's aware of, no clue what that's added to

*race: Super Mutant

*physical description: Your average, run-of-the-mill Super Mutant. for the most part, around 9ft tall and, well, ugly. Wearing some gray pants that might have at some point in the past been white; it's hard to tell. Her left eye is the normal green, but the right one is pure white, has no pupil, and is useless. Somewhere along the way she discovered piercings and has lots of "shinies" in her ears (not too many, but also sort of haphazard and none symmetrical with the other ear). She does have some "oddities", like having lips for one thing and is able to close her friggin mouth, though sometimes you wouldn't know it since she does tend to snarl. She also has a full head of hair.. in ratty, messy dreadlocks with random bits of junk dispersed throughout, some things, like washers, used as beads, and other things, like wires, just woven into the mess, a few seem to defy gravity and stick out in odd directions due to being woven with bits of wire and metal. The hair, once you get past the junk and dirt, is almost pure white, indicating that she might have been fairly old before being turned. It also goes down past her knees, indicating she's likely never cut it since being turned.. pulled some out in a fit maybe, but never cut it. This is, of course, assuming that at the time one checks the length of it that she's not tied it up to itself (the concept of a hair-tie is foreign to her).

(bear with me here, I'm trying to make her unique to some extent without heading towards actual "smart" self-decoration or anything unbalancing :P Vee is lacking a sense of style.)

pre-capture occupation: Being a Super Mutant and swearing? She was just your average pleb, though definitely a loner.

pre-capture story: She had actually been stuck in a basemant/bunker of a derelict building for quite some time, unable to get out as the stairs were.. no more, and her entrance into it had been falling through the floor, but the ceiling was too high to reach and pull herself back out. Of course, she didn't realize that in one of the outer rooms was a loading dock that opened to the outside (this being how the Enclave got to her). I never said she was smart :P She can read to some extent and found a very useful terminal in that basemant.. full of swearwords from many different languages with English pronunciations included (I guess someone working there found a way to amuse themselves), so to pass the time, she taught herself all of these.. some she really can't pronounce (especially those in anything other than English), but she's more than happy to use them at any given opportunity.. even if nobody understands a word she's saying. If she gets really excited/upset, she starts slurring them together, basically screaming gibberish.

Hobbies include: Practicing her swearing, putting more junk in her hair or rearranging the junk already there, seeing if different things are edible, breaking stuff, hitting stuff with other stuff to see if it'll break.

Not terribly hostile towards humans.. well, no worse than she is to anything else. She separated from 'the pack' due to her.. eccentricities, and sort of went unsupervised in the 'capturing and eating humans' department. Mind, that doesn't mean she's nice to anybody, but she doesn't go out of her way to attack them, either. She really just prefers to be left alone to do her thing in relative peace (that is, as peaceful as breaking stuff gets).

*pre-experimental mutations: Rather obvious.. though I suppose you could say that her Super Mutant-ness isn't quite right (neither is she, to be honest). She may have very well been insane before being changed into a Super Mutant and it carried over. Also the fact that she kept her hair for whatever reason.

developed mutation due to F.E.V.: As if she wasn't already scrambled enough to begin with, the injections have managed to very slowly increase her intelligence, which, one would think, would be a good thing, but instead, Vee's insanity just becomes more obvious the more intelligent she gets. She's started making awful jokes, screwing up anything electronic in her cell (she isn't allowed a light anymore), and generally being a nuisance and pain in the ass.

~

Vee grunted tiredly, not yet awake enough to put much more effort than that into acknowledging that something had just happened. It took her a moment to figure the paper out as well as the words spoken. Her waking was always terribly slow making her cognitive skills even worse than usual. Furrowing her brow (which was an accomplishment, indeed), she glared at the name written on the paper scrap, rumbling it to herself a few times to remember it, but forgetting most of it anyway and only retaining that it had started with a 'T'. With no better way presenting itself to her, she shrugged and stuffed the piece of paper in her mouth, chewing thoughtfully for far longer than was necessary.

Paper, Vee decided, wasn't too bad, and swallowed the pulpy remains. An almost memory came to her and she was sure she'd tried paper before, but that long-forgotten moment escaped her grasp. It didn't matter too much, because that happened fairly often and so she dismissed it. At least now she knew that paper could be fairly tasty, and that's all that really mattered in the end.

It did very little to sate her actual hunger, though. Normally, she wouldn't need to eat all that often--a benefit of what she was--but something about the strange needles they kept using on her made her ravenous. She swore conversationally in Chinese at the guard posted nearby for a moment, hoping that perhaps it would be time to eat soon. Her desire for food wasn't what made her cuss at the guard, but more she simply felt the urge.
loste juliana

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:45 am

Sounds fun
Name:Diego "Wall painter" Fraga

Race:Ghoul

Physical description:7ft.(due to mutation), gray hair, red eyes,uses make-up to look like a normal human.

Pre-capture occupation:Mercenary

Pre-capture mutations:He is abnormally tall and is a ghoul.

Pre-capture story:Diego was a merc, he created a merc gang there were him plus other 3 members, his first job was to rescue people that were captured by raiders, he planed with his companions that he would invade the house while the others surrounded the house, his favorite weapon was his chinese sword, wich he called "Head choper" when he entered the house he realized that the raiders already knew that they were coming so they traqed his companions that were surrounding the house they all got killed, he was a great swordsman so he killed every raider and saved the captives, the walls all turned into red because of all the blood that splashed from the raiders, so the captives started calling him the"Wall painter" and he was known across all the Capital Wasteland.
After the death of his companions he made the decision that he would never do missions with other people again so that he would risk only his life.
When one day on a mision he got trapped in a place with high radiation levels, he had the misfortune to survive, and turn into a hated ghoul, he's biggest fear came true, so he started wandering across the wastes to find a way to make him look like a human again so that he could return to his merc career, he found someone that knew how he could make make-up to look like a human, so he started gathering the ingredients, when he finnaly found the last one he got captured by the Enclave.
DAVId Bryant

Return to Fallout Series Discussion