I screwed up, "Scientific Pursuits"

Post » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Well,
Can someone tell me if I screwed up my chance for the Scientific Pursuits mission trophy? because what I did was I stumbled across the vault 112 before going to Rivet City or the Jefferson Memorial so now on my pip boy it has this mission darkened out and shown as completed but I never got the trophy or was not able to finish it.

I was able to free Dad from Tranquility Lane but now I can't figure out how to complete Scientific Pursuits.

Should I go and try to explore the Jefferson Memorial and look for that tape from Dad or just tough it out until I begin a new game?
Emmanuel Morales

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:57 am

I don't think you should start over.
It's just a trophy. Beat the game THEN start over.
It's just not worth starting over, over a silly quest.
Nicholas

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am

The same thing happened to me. I think you will need to start a new game in order to complete the quest and get the trophy. What I'm doing at the moment is making my way over to the GNR building to see if I can pick up the quest where I last left it. It's slow going for me as I keep getting side-tracked. I doubt it will work, but it's worth a shot.
Syaza Ramali

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:12 am

Ok,
I will wait till I do another play thru. Thats 2 missions I messed up, first I get locked out of key areas of Mothership Zeta and now I can't do this. For a moment I thought it was a GOTY edition bug that I heard about. :brokencomputer: :facepalm:

I am glad I love this game and has a high replay value.

Thanks for the info
Isaiah Burdeau

Return to Fallout 3