Data Files Not Found

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Sorry everyone, for posting this. I've played Morrowind for several years, but it was always on the X-Box. Upon having a chance to get Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon on the computer, I automatically did. It's a wonderful game. I also downloaded TES, because that's one of the best things about the computer version. My issue is that even though TES works, when I attempt to load my file that I made, it won't show up in the Data Files selection when you start up the game. It will show, however, all the Master Files. I made sure all of my files would be saved to the right place (Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files), but it still hasn't worked. Does anyone have any information about this at all?

Much appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!
Elisabete Gaspar

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

First I welcome to the forum.

Do you have Steam version of Morrowind GOTY?
Jeff Tingler

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Sorry everyone, for posting this. I've played Morrowind for several years, but it was always on the X-Box. Upon having a chance to get Morrowind, Tribunal, and Bloodmoon on the computer, I automatically did. It's a wonderful game. I also downloaded TES, because that's one of the best things about the computer version. My issue is that even though TES works, when I attempt to load my file that I made, it won't show up in the Data Files selection when you start up the game. It will show, however, all the Master Files. I made sure all of my files would be saved to the right place (Bethesda Softworks\Morrowind\Data Files), but it still hasn't worked. Does anyone have any information about this at all?

Much appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks!

Nevermind. I have fixed the error, like I knew I could if I just looked around a little bit. Sorry everyone, and thanks for such a good site! :icecream:
Noraima Vega

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:47 pm

Nevermind. I have fixed the error, like I knew I could if I just looked around a little bit. Sorry everyone, and thanks for such a good site! :icecream:

You're welcome. Do wish this thread to be locked?
Michael Russ

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Yeah, no need for it now.
Facebook me

Return to III - Morrowind