Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:22 pm

Begin Shardsplitter
short OnPCEquip
if ( OnPCEquip == 1 )
player->additem "shard-arrow" 500
endif
if ( GetItemCount "shard-arrow" =< 5 )
player->additem "shard-arrow" 100
MessageBox, "Shardsplitter senses your need for arrows and has granted you an additional 100 Shard Arrows"
endif
end Shardsplitter

thats my limitless arrow script and i mean it litarly
i equip the bow it gives me my inital 500 arrows and keeps adding 100 +100 over and over cant equip because its busy playing rabbit and multiplying
help would truly be appriciated
Peetay

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Begin Shardsplittershort OnPCEquipshort doneThisif ( OnPCEquip == 1 )   If ( doneThis == 0 )      player->additem "shard-arrow" 500      set doneThis to 1   endIfendifif ( GetItemCount "shard-arrow" <= 5 )   player->additem "shard-arrow" 100   MessageBox, "Shardsplitter senses your need for arrows and has granted you an additional 100 Shard Arrows"endifend Shardsplitter

first thing to remember with Morrowind scripting is that it does not stop at the end; it starts over at the end. Also "=<" should be "<=". By using the code tag (not codebox because that has annoying scoll bars) you can keep your tabs when you copy and paste.
Alexandra walker

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Begin Shardsplittershort OnPCEquipshort doneThisif ( OnPCEquip == 1 )   If ( doneThis == 0 )      player->additem "shard-arrow" 500      set doneThis to 1   endIfendifif ( GetItemCount "shard-arrow" <= 5 )   player->additem "shard-arrow" 100   MessageBox, "Shardsplitter senses your need for arrows and has granted you an additional 100 Shard Arrows"endifend Shardsplitter

first thing to remember with Morrowind scripting is that it does not stop at the end; it starts over at the end. Also "=<" should be "<=". By using the code tag (not codebox because that has annoying scoll bars) you can keep your tabs when you copy and paste.

thank you sooo much i was wondering why i was getting that unknown operator
Andy durkan

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:48 pm

thnx for the help but im still having the multiply problem i go into inventory and it keeps adding 100 arrows
Pete Schmitzer

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 pm

you need the player-> prefix on getitemcount. Otherwise it is testing the getitemcount of the item it is on, and the bow itself doesn't own any arrows. :)
Alba Casas

Post » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 am

you need the player-> prefix on getitemcount. Otherwise it is testing the getitemcount of the item it is on, and the bow itself doesn't own any arrows. :)

ill try it thnx
Cody Banks

Return to III - Morrowind