Diary Of A Wanderer.

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:37 am

Entry 01

I Found This Empty Holotape Today, Thus Allowing Me To Do This Diary..

Today I Travelled From Paradise Falls To Minefield On A Trip To Capture Arkansas, Knowing He'd Be Watching Me Going In The Frount Way So I Decided To Go Around The Back, But Just As My Luck Happens, A Mister Gutsy Starts Shooting Plasma Bolts At Me! Mother [Censored] Hit Me In The Back And Luckily My T51-b Power Armour Absored Most Of It And I Ran From The Gutsy And Continued Onto Arkansas' Position, He Had No Idea Of The Fight Below And I Managed To Keep My Stealth Attack Ready And I Stood Up And Rushed At Him But I Staggered When I Stood Up, I Drew My Mesmatron, I Took One Shot And To My Surprise He Just Stood There, I Asked Him If He Knew Where He Was, He Said No And I Told Him That There Were Thieves Around And That He Should Give Me His Items To Keep Safe, And The Idiot Under The Mesmatron's Spell Did! Just Like That He Gave Me Everything Expect The Boxers On His (Censored) And I Placed The Slave Collar On His Neck And He Then Ran To Paradise Falls, And Then I Followed Him To Make Sure He Didnt Run Off, Which He Didnt. When We Got Back I Got Two-Hundred And Fifty Caps Off The Guard And Then I Went Inside "Paradise" And I Am Currently Resting There."

EDIT- Can A MOD Change The Name Of Thread To Diary Of A Wanderer. ? Missed Out The er! =[
Bryanna Vacchiano

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:43 am

Entry 02

After Leaving Paradise Falls, I Headed Out To The Republic Of Dave Which Is A Place I Heard About From A Slaver, On The Way I Encountered Two Enclave Soldiers Fighting A Sentry Bot, The Soldiers Were Killed And I Then Managed To Finish The Sentry Bot Off. When I Arrived There, Their Leader Dave, Thus The Republic Of Dave. Asked Me If I Could Speak To The advlts In The Republic About Voting Faster So He Could Find Out Who The President Would Be, But He Was The Only One Running So It's Pretty Dang Obvious. I Then Ask Them To Vote One At A Time, And They Accept And Go Vote, Dave Finds Out He's The Leader And Gives Me Twenty-Five Caps For The Job, I Figure I Want More, And I Take Out My Assault Rifle, And Rip Into This Dave Guy With It, And Then Rosie And Bob Open Fire On Me, Susie With A Ten MM Pistol, Bob With An Assault Rifle, I Ducked Straight Into Cover And Picked Them Off, One At A Time. After They Fell I Looted The Bodies, Finding A Key On Dave And This Key Opens His Safe, Which Was Holding Ol'Painless. I Took This Modified Hunting Rifle And Exited The Capital Building, And Shouted At The Top Of My Voice For All Residents To Come, As Soon As I Did I Stated That Dave, Rosie And Bob Are Dead. And That I Will Kill Any That Oppose Me And The Fact I Will Rule The Newly Formed Republic Of Darkness Would Be Executed By Multiple Ways, Being Hung, Firing Squad And Being Executed On A Small Stage. The Republic Of Darkness Will Also Welcome Trading Caravans, Visitors And Will Have A Very Strict Law Which Will Be Enforced, Strongly. The Republic Is Currently Being Expanded Outwards, And Will Have More Buildings, Being A Execution House, A Prison, A Visitors Housing Building And There Will Be Guard Towers Around The Perimeter. I Cant Wait For The First Person To Disobey The Law, I Will Make An Example Of Them.

[If Any One Wants To Have Their Characters Adventures Mentioned In This, Put A Message On, I Can Mention You A Few Times, Make You A Member Of The Republic?]
Far'ed K.G.h.m

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Pretty good, but remember "and" should be used immediately following the action, when explaining actions
QuinDINGDONGcey

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:44 pm

It's good, but why are there capital letters for each word? :P
Rachel Eloise Getoutofmyface

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 am

It's good, but why are there capital letters for each word? :P

I Guess It's Just The Way I Write On The Interwebz. =D
Rozlyn Robinson

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 am

Thanks For The Name Change Mr/Mrs. MOD! =]

Entry 03
The New Republic Is Known Now, Some Slaves From The Temple Of The Union Came Over And Checked The Place Out, They Liked It And Decided To Stay. Later On In The Night I Caught One Of The Slaves Trying To Steal Something From The Museum So I Made A Example Of Him And Put Him Onto The Stage, The People Gathered Around The Stage And I Held Ol'Painless To His Head The Crowd Was Silent As I Went To Pull The Tirgger, Just As I Was About To Pull It I Swung The Barrel Around, Crashing The Butt Of The Rifle Into The Back Of His Headm He Went Tumbling Off The Stage, I Shouted Down To Him "Dont Screw With Darkness." And Let Him Off. I Guess That Whack Hurt. Well Back To Work Now, I Gotta Inform A Messenger That I Need To Speak To Moira Brown Of Megaton.

Entry 04 Up Soon.

Do You Guys Like It?
emma sweeney

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 pm

Its good :) try make your posts a bit longer to keep the reader interested. Other than that its not bad at all, id love for you to slide my character in there :D pm me if you want me to send his details and what not
jason worrell

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:47 pm

[b]Entry 04[b]

Well, I Havnt Spoken In A Couple Of Days, Beem Tracking Some Dude Called Dimitri, I've Met Him Now And We're Running The Republic Of Darkness Together, I'm The Overlord Of It, And He's The Underlord. We Have Expanded Outwards And Encountered More Enclave, They Had A Vertibird Flying Overhead With Some Technology, And We Shot It Down And Scavenged Most Of The Technology, We Can Now Listen Into Enclave pvssyr, And Can Sell This Information To Buyers For Caps, And Thus Allowing Us To Buy Supplies, Weapons And Armour. We Are In Contact With Megaton, Arefu And Rivet City Now Aswell. We Are Doing Well Out Here. But We Can Do Better, And We Will Continue To Expand, We Got Some Stronger Guards Now Aswell. Another Thing Is... (Muffled Shouting Noises In The Background And Some Gunfire Mixed In, You Manage To Hear "DEATHCLAW!!" Being Shouted Around In The Background) Oh [Censored] Mother [Censored] Deathclaw! Gotta Go!...
Miragel Ginza

Return to Fallout Series Discussion