V13 Alpha/Beta Testing

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Will there be a way to sign up for closed Alpha and/or Beta testing once/if V13 ever reaches that point? I'd hope so I'd sign up for it right away. I understand if this is information that gamesas is not currently able to release....
Jeff Tingler

Post » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:24 am

There's always someone who has to ask.... Anywayz, i dont think they have any content yet, they just signed the contract with Masthead which supplies the engine for the game, so no alpha/beta for you!

But you can enjoy a picture of a killer dolphin while you wait :D

Image There can only be one Highlander!
Kira! :)))

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

Yes, we will have an external beta test program. This forum will announce the news of when that will be available. When this kicks off has not been announced (nor decided).

pax,,
-Chris
Emily Jeffs

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Sweet!!!!
quinnnn

Post » Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:31 am

They may have "just" announced it, but they also said the game has been in Developement since Nov 2007. With FOOL be built with Earthrise it's pretty clear that FOOL already has content.
Dan Stevens

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 pm

They may have "just" announced it, but they also said the game has been in Developement since Nov 2007.

It's been in pre-production (mainly writing design documents and concept art). The Vault - Fallout Wiki * Fallout Online * Fallout IRC Channel * Fallout: New Vegas
Joe Alvarado

Post » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:26 am

"gamesas AND MASTHEAD STUDIOS TO JOINTLY DEVELOP MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAME
BEVERLY HILLS, CA, April 2, 2009 – gamesas Entertainment Corp. (OTC BB:IPLY) announced today that the company has signed a binding letter of intent with Masthead Studios to fund the development of a Massively Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG), code named “Project: V13.”

The game has been in design and development at gamesas since November 2007. Masthead and gamesas teams will work together under the direction and control of gamesas to complete development of the project."

All I see that they have signed a binding letter of intent. Not when it was signed. The second paragraph doesn't list pre-design, but design and development.

As others have mentioned about the time limit coming up gamesas should be announcing their go ahead. Well the time limit came and here is their announcement. Theres nothing in their that says they didn't sign this deal or haven't been working with this deal for some time now.

You could read that the deal was signed April 2, maybe it was, but often for business reasons exact dates and often private times are kept secret from the public. It affects their stocks and possible income.

As an example Biowares TOR was announced the same day they showed screen shots. Are you saying that those screen shots are from a game that started development the same day? I think we can both agree that no, the game was already in development.

I bet gamesas has screen shots ready, they just haven't shown us.
Dewayne Quattlebaum

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:59 pm

All I see that they have signed a binding letter of intent. Not when it was signed. The second paragraph doesn't list pre-design, but design and development.

I didn't say "pre-design", I said pre-production. Which is still part of a game's development, but before any actual in-game content is made. Back in 2007 gamesas barely had any devs, just hired Jason Anderson, and had not hired Chris Taylor yet. They were just starting with concept art. They certainly didn't start any work with any game engine until at least 2008. The Vault - Fallout Wiki * Fallout Online * Fallout IRC Channel * Fallout: New Vegas
tegan fiamengo

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:41 pm

Not to flame you but you really should have read my post rather than skim it before you gave me crap about asking.

Will there be a way to sign up for closed Alpha and/or Beta testing once/if V13 ever reaches that point? I'd hope so I'd sign up for it right away. I understand if this is information that gamesas is not currently able to release....

I understand that it is a long way off, if it will even come to fruition. I also was not asking for a date/time/how to sign up/free vacation home with a purchase of a meal of equal or lesser value. All I wanted to know was IF there would even BE one, or if the developers had even decided on that or not (they might not have decided to do a beta testing with the public at all)

Thanks for the info Chris, that is actually more information than I was expecting.
Cayal

Post » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:35 pm

yay thats my new wallpapaper thanks :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D
Cody Banks

Post » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:47 am

spamity spam spam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spam_with_cans.jpeg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SPAM SEZ OBEY!!!!!!!!!!!!:COPY PASTE AND SOON WE WILL WIPE OUT SPAMMMMMMMMMMM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Aman Bhattal

Return to Othor Games