IMPORTANT: IS DESCENT UNDER CONTROL OF FREEMASONS?

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 pm

hi guys. me and my family were waching a vid on freemasons the other day, and it wz talking about freemason agenda to take over the world. they said that they target ppl by using subliminal mesages in movies, games, and music. That wz all it took for my parents to ban games (including descent :cry: ), tv, books, etc. do u guyz relly tink that descent is using the freemason subliminal messages to svck us up into there agenda? Moderator, anything? "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Heather Kush

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:34 pm

wtf Image
Give us a D4 beta
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm not sure, but thread is of interest to me. I will be following it closely.

pax,
-Chris
Stephanie Nieves

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:58 pm

:shock:

:lol:

Descent will for sure take over and own your mind, I tell ya! :mrgreen:

As far as your parents go: Light cases of paranoia can in most instances be successfully treated by a capable psychiatrist. Often even not watching crappy TV broadcasts can give you back your peace of mind already. Have them go out and do something the like (I hope religion is not in their way of enjoying life). Image
Descent 1 & 2 for Windows, OS X & Linux
Only a dead troll is a good troll.
Louise Andrew

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:38 pm

All hail the Illuminati!

and "karx11erx", I have to admit that I love you for making d2x-xl :oops:
I love YOu

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 am

unfortunately, it is :( "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Matt Gammond

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:21 pm

oooh. i tried that. my dad cut off cable a few minuets ago. i have to keep coming here in secret. :| "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Milagros Osorio

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 am

The masons are on the way out. There are bigger fish to worry about quite honestly. ...descent?? phtt. a failed gaming franchise? I doubt it. Look closer at mainsteam media. That's much more influential and reaches more people than any game that sold 100,000 copies (or something like that).

.... and PLEASE use proper grammar and spelling here. This isn't a cell phone and most of us graduated high school.

"kthxbye"
Lillian Cawfield

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 am

If I look at the "reality" shows my wife is watching I know that you don't need to broadcast subliminal messages to slump people's brains.

Btw, it has been scientifically proven that subliminal messaging has been grossly overrated (my using the therm "scientifically" should shut you up already and not have you asking for proof of my claim, got that?)

Helltimebot,

if religion is indeed in your parent's way of enjoying life, they should probably start to believe (in) God ...

Btw, shouldn't it have been "a few menuets ago"? :roll: I mean, if he's so religious he might have been playing some Bach music on a harpsicord or so before laying hand at your cable. Image
Nikki Hype

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:01 am

No need to get nasty Karx.

Bot, if your folks turned off the cable. I really recommend you don't sneak in here. As a dad, I know that would get my blood going. This isn't THAT important.

Don't worry about the Freemasons. God's bigger than them. or the Scottish rite, or the shriners or any other secret group.
Josephine Gowing

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Nasty? How about exchanging your self righteousness for some humor? The entire thread is a joke, isn't it?

But - if the guy's parents really are like that (which I somewhat doubt - probably have to subtract 70% teenager exaggeration boost) I would stand to what I have been saying here.

Someone believing that subliminal message crap sure has a problem, and so do those Christians who try to cut themselves off the world so it wouldn't maculate them.

Not gonna argue with you much more, but this I have to say: You shouldn't take your mouth too full with God talk. "How can you say you love God when you hate your brother (i.e. me)"? I still remember the nice treatment so many "good Christians" have given me on the descentbb. "Grace" is something that still has to make it into their thoughts and vocabulary. I better stop thinking about this right now ... Image
Astargoth Rockin' Design

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:12 pm

actually, tis thread aint a joke; real problem. BIG problem.
ohh and sorry about my bad spelling "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Enie van Bied

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:52 pm

we all do actually. but thats rather rude of you to say that. "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Kayla Keizer

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:46 pm

well, thanks Duper :) "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Jack Walker

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Helltimebot,

I will stop expressing things I firmly believe in a funny way. Before I continue let me make it clear that I take what you have said with at least a grain of salt, as children (teen aged or younger doesn't play a role) usually cannot really judge their parents.

I am a water baptized, spirit filled Christian for almost 20 years. I believe in Christ the Saviour, I speak in tongues, I know how to worship, I had various offices in a few churches here. I am not an atheist mocking at people believing in something he deems ridiculous. If (you and) your parents truly believe in God and Jesus Christ, you are spiritual family, and it deeply concerns me how such behavior bring disgrace to God and Christianity by exhibiting a lifestyle of fear and rigid control of their lives and the lives of others that contradicts biblical statements.

If your parents are afraid of the free masons sneaking into their minds by sending subliminal messages, and if their religion is indeed in their way of enjoying life, then they have no understanding of the authority God gives them and of the loving and good plans he has for them, but are bound in religious bigotry a hallmark of which is believing having tell everybody around them how they have to live and basically judge them - which is the privilege of God alone.

Unfortunately I have found that many (though by far not all) Americans, while believing it is their God given privilege to tell all the world around them how they have to live, cannot take being criticized themselves - that would be rude and tactless. Pride comes before the fall though, and your nation is already tumbling, unfortunately dragging the world behind you.

And no, I don't hate America or you. I am in deep sorrow about you. But many of you Americans seem to be too arrogant to see when friends reach their hands out to them. They seem to believe that having the biggest guns entitles them to do anything they see fit, and all too often there is no justification for their dealings, they're just driven by greed and insane ambition. Reminds me of Jet L's movie "Fearless", where the best fighter of all ruins his life and the life of others because he doesn't take advice from anyone around him, including his best friend, and has to make a long journey through space and time to see the error of his ways.

Well, my experience tells me that you don't want to hear such things, Duper even less, so I am not gonna repeat it. I will however make my stand, and I cannot be intimidated, nor can I be manipulated by foul accusations of being "rude" or "nasty". You Americans so often come to others with the stick, but you always want to get the velvet glove treatment.

One advice I want to give you however is to try and find out whether God won't bless you when you obey your parents (as long as they don't demand things that are in clear conflict with the word of God). By the way, your signature actually constitutes a curse, which I hereby take authority over and break in the name of Jesus Christ. Your name doesn't suggest you share your parent's beliefs anyway, or do you? Image
Brad Johnson

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 am

Is this a religious debate, a conspiracy debate, or what? I'm getting confused now. All I can see is people sharing their beliefs. I thought the question was 'Is Descent under the control of the Freemasons?', to which I would reply no. Why would anybody want to take over a product that reaches a small percentage of the population? A massive thank you to EA for:
- Producing great quality games time and time again
- Providing excellent technical support
- Never destroying any highly acclaimed studios for profit
- Never ripping people off
- Never wasting people's time
Janeth Valenzuela Castelo

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Ummm ... both, apparently. They world isn't always "either - or", sometimes it's "as well as".

I know you guys don't understand my ... subliminal ... sense of humor. Heh.

Aynway, it's a storm in a teacup. Typical case of a thread going out of hand because of a silly topic and people with too much time at their hands. So I better go and do something useful now ... Image
Ana Torrecilla Cabeza

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 pm

you don't HAVE to say that I'm Christian, right? I can be Muslim, Jew, Seekh, etc. and the "curse' in mu signature is a joke. and I really don't know how this became a religious debate. Lets just forget the reiligeon and cut strait to the chase. "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Amy Cooper

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

You are asking how this became a religious debate? You stated that religion is in your parent's way of enjoying life.

I didn't say anything about your religious preferences, only about mine. No need to get upset. You are the one who is drawing conclusions.

Your joke actually *is* a curse, whether you like it or not and whether you throw a hissy fit about it or not. Image
Breautiful

Post » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

I wazn't the one asking. B4D_9R4MM3R did. and can we please cool down? I dont want this to be a verbal/written warzone, I want it to be a peaceful, reapectful forum, not violating anyones rights "When you learn to control your emotions and tame them, no matter what situation you're in, you will then truly become king."-Sonny, speaking to a young boy
Danny Blight

Return to Othor Games