another Question for Interplay:

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:00 pm

I have been learning computer illustration for a few months now, and I have had the urge to post an Idea, or two, (or 20) in hopes of helping game designers shoot Descent 4 back into the highlights of computer Game industry. I have always loved the game, and I think there would be tremendous potential for it to appeal to both hard and softcoe gamers. I also have a mass of good (or quite possibly useless) Ideas concerning how the actual gameplay could improve (certain level details, weapons, etc.) I would like to post it where the right people will see it, and respond to it if it is any good. If any of the staff could lead me to the right place I will gladly donate.
Latisha Fry

Post » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:04 am

You're welcome to post in the Descent forums.

We can't guarantee that we'll comment on any specific ideas/artwork, etc, but the community here has so far been really good about giving feedback. I have the feeling we need an official post when it comes to community ideas and feedback. I'll work on that today and get it up shortly.

pax,
-Chris
brandon frier

Post » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:46 am

Thanks Chris. I was afraid gamesas wasn't taking formal comments (I know how the public gets excited). If you have the will to, we softcoe gamers would like to hear about the nature of the beast they call D4, We are severely interested in what is being developed for it so we can post the appropriate thoughts. I know less is more for anyone listening to another, and I don't want to snowball you at gamesas with six pages when you only want page 2.

Thanks again for the info, and I posted a couple of my general ideas in "D4: an epic for 2009"
i didn't think everyone would believe that meant that was when it would come out. Now I know where Gossip spawns from...
Courtney Foren

Return to Othor Games