Congrats Interplay

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:19 pm

Yeah I feel like I am jumping the gun on this one but Congratulations are in order for IPLY and there lawyer.

http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=IPLY&read=2617

http://ragingbull.quote.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=IPLY&read=2618

I know I am going to catch some flack from Chris and maybe some of the gamesas team for releasing this on the forums early. >_< :roll:

Edit:
Due to the other post by Christopher Nelson him self I am going to hold on and wish for the best.

http://www.gamesas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1754 Image
Claire Mclaughlin

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:19 am

WOOOOOO!!!!!!! <<<>>>>
Rebecca Clare Smith

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:48 pm

:o

:shock:

;)

:lol:

:twisted: hay, "OC" ..... i got something for ya right here! _|_ (^.^) _|_

"MMO-RPG" = "Mass Market Oriented - Repetitive Profit Genera"
- damned things still svcked me in ...
sally R

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:12 am

Congrats! All my C=64 Wasteland hopes are pinned on you guys! Go IPLY! Image
Wastelander since C=64!

Awaiting Alpha/Beta testing!
Jay Baby

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:14 am

Wow... my stock may be worth something great after all! Keep up the good work gamesas! I won't let you down!

Guru
Elizabeth Davis

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Sorry all. I'm trying to correct the mistaken information I provided to folks. Looks like I misinterpreted the materials that were filed with the court. The order I read dismissing the preliminary injunction was a "proposed" order filed by gamesas, not the actual ruling. Looks like the official court date is several weeks away still.
Talitha Kukk

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:05 am

And this is why someone who just happened to buy a stock or two of a company should not go running his mouth about things he has no clue about.

Your view of a certain other company is quite clear and heavily biases your view and perception of the facts and spins them into fantasy.

Your little tirade caused an official to have to come out of the woodwork and correct misinformation that could even be used against them in the future.

Next time you think about posting privileged information, don't lest you lose those privileges.
james reed

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:43 am

It's not really much of a privilleged information. It can be accessed by anyone willing to pay the fee. The Vault - Fallout Wiki * Fallout Online * Fallout IRC Channel * Fallout: New Vegas
Niisha

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Lighten up man, It is not such a big deal. It was an honest mistake on his part, you don't have such a jerk about this error. <<<>>>>
Melanie Steinberg

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 am

Wow, angry dude that Bob. I've read through his other posts, quite similar in their vitriol... I actually feel kind of sorry for him. Must svck to feel like that all the time...
Emily Shackleton

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:06 am

Frymuchan it's a big deal but I thank you for your advice on raging bull. As soon as the market opens I am going to call my local broker and pick the stock up when it hopefully hits a low.

P.S. If a stocks at 0.030 is that 30 cents or 3 cents? <<<>>>>
Beth Belcher

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:36 am

Mikill,

It's 3 cents.
james kite

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:15 am

Sorry it was supposed to say not a big deal sorry, frymuchan for that (I sounded like a hypocrate). But what is your personnal thoughts about the way that the situation is going and how do you think that will effect the stock? What are the extremes, gamesas gets full control and bethesda has to pay big time or gamesas loses all (Hopefully never happens) and how will that affect the stock and company in your opinion? <<<>>>>
Benito Martinez

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:05 am

Mik,

Check out some of the discussions on ragingbull about this. My thoughts are that with law suits like the one between gamesas and Bethesda, there is rarely a slam dunk, easy winner. I think this will have to be settled with neither side claiming ultimate victory. But, even if Bethesda were to win it all and gamesas lost all rights to the Fallout MMORPG, it is not necessarily game over for gamesas. Masthead studios might still have to fund the game (not sure about the specifics of the contract), and gamesas could release a generic post apocaplytic game.

Based on the stock price, the whole company of gamesas is currently valued at 5 million dollars, which is pretty ridiculous. Earthworm Jim alone is worth more than that not to mention Descent, MDK, and others. I think gamesas is worth at least 10-15 million, even in a worst case scenario fire sale, (this would put the stock at .10), where gamesas is forced to sell the company or face bankruptcy. Keep in mind there are only 100 million or so shares of gamesas and the CEO, Herve Caen, has around 20 million shares. I think that Herve has a backup plan, if everything were to fall apart, which would be to sell the company and make something out of his 20 million shares. He certainly is not going to let the company go bankrupt and lose out on the value of his 20 million shares, without selling to someone, even if he gets ripped off on the price. So, my thoughts are that, buying gamesas stock at this price is cheap and worst case scenario is gamesas sells the company for 10 million, resulting in a 50% profit, not to mention if the company that takes them over further takes off. Of course, never a guarantee with anything in stocks or this market, but I feel pretty confident buying gamesas at the current price of 5 cents a share.
Kevin S

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:10 am

Please be considerate to your fellow community members.
benjamin corsini

Return to Othor Games