Fallout Trilogy Continues to be in NPD Sales top10!

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:03 am

http://kotaku.com/5271081/pc-sales-charts-fallout-lingers-on

NPD Charts May 10-16

1. Wrath of the Lich King
2. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
3. Empire: Total War
4. WoW Battle Chest
5. Left 4 Dead
6. Spore
7. World Of Warcraft
8. Fallout Trilogy
9. Fallout 3
10. The Sims 2 Apartment Life

Despite the ages of the games contained within the set, the Fallout Trilogy has shown to be quite a little gem. I hope that gamesas is making a decent amount of money off of the sales and aren't be destroyed from licensing issues, god knows they need the money.
Imy Davies

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Wow... Thats... Impressive!

Hope this keeps up, more people need to play those three games! War... War Never Changes...
Darrell Fawcett

Post » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:59 pm

Look at that list closely ;)

I'm glad its up in the Top Ten and you know what? It honestly doesn't surprise me. I mean Fallout has such a huge cult following of players of all ages. I tell everyone I see that they gotta play Fallout and play it for at least an hour to give it a try. Even my room mate who can not stand for dear life of all of his sanity the isometric view, I got him to play. I told him to forget the perspective, just play. Just take in the story and go with it, just run until your legs snap off! When he finished the game he said, "I'll admit its got one damn good story, but I still hate isometric!" HAHA! Still though he enjoyed the back bone of what is Fallout.

:arrow: CONTINUE THE GOOD FIGHT! Image
I told the Overseer of Vault 13 I'd give everything to save everyone, and so I did, I saved them all. Since then I've felt loneliness.
katie TWAVA

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:25 am

I had to go over to the USA to get it but it was worth it. <<<>>>>
JUDY FIGHTS

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:36 am

Yes Fallout was truly one of the funnest games I had ever played, I have to say I was not enthused about Fallout 3 however.

Something that bugs me a lot is Fallout was Fallout by the style of the game, meaning the content within it the view/scale of the game its self, Fallout 3 was an FPS game I don't care how you cut it.

Developers could/should just improve what was done right and not change a classic concept to a game. Having a top down view was great they could have done the same thing with a much better more updated graphic engine. http://www.CyberneticPunks.com hardcoe Gaming Community
Naomi Lastname

Return to Othor Games