Fallen Earth vs. V13

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:59 am

Now I'm sure most of you guys are well aware of the game Fallen Earth, as most of us all are MMO fans in general you tend to always be on the look out for upcoming titles or just in general. FE's been out a few months now I was actually in the closed beta for a few months but I must say the entire time I was in it I couldnt get past the fact it truly felt like many concepts/aspects of the game weren't directly ripped off from the fallout series but had a bunch of stuff in common with it or borrowed used from it.

All in all FE totally missed the mark and as with most new MMO's sure it came up with some cool new intuitive concepts but in general if you ever played Fallout you would have probably felt the same way I did. I don't think FE has the longevity that V13 could/would/will have because Fallout paved the way for games like FE to begin with to be honest, I'm pretty damn sure everybody who worked on FE were old school Fallout players in some form.

I know that V13 is along way out, but in the end I hope that if V13 really does see the light of day you guys make all of us original Fallout fans proud, and not feed us some regurgitated blend of all the latest MMOs. http://www.CyberneticPunks.com hardcoe Gaming Community
A Dardzz

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:51 am

I just want V13 to be original i cant stand todays mmorgps also i beta tested fallen earth, same formula quest kill quest kill
Robert Devlin

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Please don't discuss other companies games here. Thanks!
Cccurly

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:53 am

That is what Fan Sites are for.

*wink*

>:+)

I would suggest not naming other companies or games, however if you want to compare or relate to others, just mention the features. I think this will be over looked easy enough.

"Z"
Steeeph

Return to Othor Games