Your Hobbies Besides Gaming

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:08 pm

So what do people around here like to do, besides playing computer games?

I enjoy photography, music, and reading good sf/fantasy books. An original gamesas fan, also known as Sol Invictus and Exitium. Currently running Hellforge, an original Diablo III community.
Jeff Tingler

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:17 am

I share that last one with ya ;)

I also love tinkering with thing, taking things apart, putting em together, in fact, I'm helping my Step-Father build a house
Carlitos Avila

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:55 am

Remix Music, Deskmod (customize the desktop), American Football and Sleep (yep... sleep about 17 hours on weekends)

:mrgreen: ? deviantART
? e-Zone Online
? blurkPro09:
┌ CPU: QX9650 [Extreme] - Ok
├ Mobo: -- [X48]
├ Memo: 4GB DDR3 [1333]
├ VGA: 9800GX2
├ HD: 2x 500GB
└ Monitor: 2x LG 19" Wide
Shannon Marie Jones

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I keep busy going to school for Fire Science 4 days a week, working at a restaurant 3 days a week and I am starting a job as an EMT 1 day a week starting Friday. I have been getting into workingout and eating healthy as well but always find time to play Spore, Mario, and read up on Fallout 3 news and am going to enjoy following gamesas news.
Sudah mati ini Keparat

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:07 pm

I do some C++ coding in my free time, and read. I like books, so much you can learn from them.... "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -Rich Cook.
Crystal Clear

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:30 pm

I do some things not related to playing games such as watching anime, painting Battletech miniatures, drawing, photography, and reading Battletech novels.
Laura Simmonds

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Reading and exercising. I love cooking too, as well as basketball and American football.
Bones47

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:07 am

Like to keep healthy mainly, when i can i go climbing etc. I also do some aggressive inline blading, not done it for a while though ill have to get back into it.

Chilling with friends also, nothing better than that really. :)
Latino HeaT

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:49 pm

When not gaming or working (provided it isn't raining here in Florida) I like to ride my motorcycle. svcks that gas is so freaking expensive but it's worth it. (cruisin the beach checkin out all the scantily clad chickies is pretty cool)
I also try to spend a little time every day playing my 6-string bass guitar, with or without others.
Target shooting is another of my favorite past-times, however the areas in my locale that allow for simple shooting are disappearing rapidly. I'm not real big on gun ranges as they tend to try to get every penny they can from you.
Watching anime is usually something I enjoy, has to be subtitled, and preferably fan-subbed- those are the best.
Been trying to get down on some fishing in the mangrove swamp behind my neighborhood, but time usually flies too fast.
I also serve as the computer tech support for the majority of my friends. That eats up some decent time.

Also been spending a lot of time working on my new house. fun fun.
Chloe Yarnall

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm

To be honest, Mikhal, gas in US is two times cheaper than in most of EU, so don't you even dare to complain... :)))

Well, I used to make a lot of photos in my free time, then my camera was stolen.
I tend to overuse my bike during spring, so I spend summer reparing it or gathering cash for the repairs. :P Normally I just sit on different forums etc. I'm also a member of the Biggest polish Fallout fansite Trzynasty Schron. I used to work with guys @ tbx.pl (snuff fan site). I like experimenting with computer graphics, or simply sleeping. Love aircrafts, avionics, aeuronautics, etc., wolves, music, nature, old games, rpgs, strategies. I also snuff a lot.

Lazy bastard I am, a bad man, I will burn in big fire. Image
OTTO

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, I like game modding but maybe falls into the gaming category.

Hummm

I like music, drinks, six, read books, lurk on forums, hot girls, the pr0n, six...

More or less what everyone love anyway.

Sooo, now I have to put my phone number or something?
Rachel Hall

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Lets see...hobbies besides gaming? Theres such a thing...
Seriously though.
I go to the gun range alot as I collect military firearms.
I also read alot.
Play with my fiance alot heh.
Going to college still..yay.
What else...
Going to a lan center and talking ABOUT gaming, but not actually gaming. Rofl.
Swimming alot since im in central florida...
Speaking of which. Mikhal, you say you are in Florida, where? Image
gemma

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:15 pm

hahah I knew it! this is a date thread, isn't it?! You all lied to me! I fell into a trap!

well, you won't get me, I swear.

:P
Sheila Esmailka

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:24 am

On my free time.... lots
Well a list:
Electronics projects/research. Mostly high-voltage related stuff
Art/cartooning
Creating digital music
Piano/keyboard
Hunting/target shooting
Anime
chemistry ( =blowing stuff up :D )
woodworking
metalworking
fixing stuff
Blue man group

For me, I go through phases that usually last about 1-3 months and then my interest shifts. Eventually, I get back around to each hobby. Although some are more frequent than others like electronics and making music, while some, like drawing and anime, have been stagnant for quite a while.
Alexandra Louise Taylor

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:07 pm

Lol, are there any other girls here, besides me?

I like drawing, painting, making websites...sleeping. Drinking tea. Swimming. That kind of thing. Rocket Worm! Earthworm Jim fan site.
CHangohh BOyy

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:05 pm

Forgot a few more things to add:
-Browsing throught the Homestar Runner site
-Making levels/maps/missions
-3d modeling
Charleigh Anderson

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Right now I don't have that much time of actually playing games. I am a member of a mod team for Sins of a Solar Empire, called "7 deadly sins". I am a modeller and creator of spaceships. Funny thing is that I am a CAD user and prefer to use programs like SolidWorks and Pro/Engineer rather then 3d Studio Max.

Other then that I work in an electronic company and work right now with programming/testing/repairing control modules for engines in ships so if you read in news that a cargo ship engine didn't stop and ship crashed, it is probably my fault :P
danni Marchant

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 pm

Other then playing Playstation 3 and computer games I like to cykle(mountain biking).
And watch movies,(Tarantino movies, Andrei Tarkovsky movies, scifi / adventure movies!).
And read comic books,(My favourite is a comic called "M", it stands for Mats Eriksen, the man behind M).
And listen to music, (TNBM [True Norwegian Black Metal]= 1349, Taake,Gorgoroth,Koldbrann, Immortal, And Beethoven, Wagner, Pantera, Slayer, and many other bands!).
And spend time with my friends !

And I like to day dream :o

I also collect stuff from ww2 ! Or actually I just collect lots of wierd stuff.. PC specs:
CPU: Intel i7-920 @ 2.66GHz
RAM: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz CL9-9-9-24 (12GB)
GFX: Gainward Radeon HD 4870X2 2GB
MB: Asus P6T Deluxe V2, X58
GPU: Corsair Power supply 750W Black
Case: Antec Twelve Hundred
Monitor: BenQ 24" E2400HD
Rodney C

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:17 pm

I like to play guitar and write music. I go to church and play there at times. I spend a lot of time with my 7 month old son and my wife (my favorite thing!). TV, I dig reading and I like to go to my library. I'm a closet D&D geek although I never get to play. That's proabaly it. I really dig the Discovery Channel networks and it's mostly what I watch. Image

willow

Post » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Listening rock and metal, playing Freespace and Freespace 2, reading books, cycling, sleeping etc, also im learning 3D modelling (omg im totaly newbe but Im making space ships, and other ... things?)
CSar L

Return to Othor Games