Artists Sound Off!

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:27 am

Artists, let's sound off and share a little bit with each other about what we do.

I am currently going through the publishing process for a book of poetry I've written, it should be available within the next several months.

I am also a guitarist and song writer.

What are your artistic abilities, and do you have anything major coming out soon?
-Cym
Rachyroo

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:18 am

I enjoy a bit of creative writing when the mood takes me. I enjoy writing short works, novella, fan fiction, but I usually limit my works to prose. I'm not a big fan of poetry and such, although I don't mind doing lyrics occasionally.

I'm not into the more visual kinds of art either, but I appreciate the final products some people make. A massive thank you to EA for:
- Producing great quality games time and time again
- Providing excellent technical support
- Never destroying any highly acclaimed studios for profit
- Never ripping people off
- Never wasting people's time
josh evans

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 am

I myself write poetry from time to time. If I ever was to get the creative juices flowing again I'm sure I could write up some fun short stories like I used to back in the day. I wrote two songs but I would never consider myself a song writer. :lol: I dont know why but writing lyrics is a whole different platform to me, especially feeling for it. My poetry on the other hand has garnered many of works which most have become lost over the years (physically and digitally). Though there is one that I hold dear to me and consider it my greatest personal achievement titled, "Tears of a Willow Tree."

I haven't written anything in quite sometime. Mainly due to my writings are fueled by emotions with a spark of creative ingenuity to transfer "my feelings to paper." Image
I told the Overseer of Vault 13 I'd give everything to save everyone, and so I did, I saved them all. Since then I've felt loneliness.
Jose ordaz

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:08 pm

I worked in animation films for some years, and now I try to get some funds for a comic book project, meanwhile ive work doing covers, develop of characters and story boards for films, books and webs. I would like to enter in the videogame business eventually.
samples of my work, if someone is interested, here:
http://mogorron.deviantart.com/
Claire Jackson

Post » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:25 pm

i just do a lot of drawings, and hope that i can be a concept artist for games someday. There better be a killer reason for you standing in my shadow, normie. Does "next" on the menu ring a bell?.
Javaun Thompson

Return to Othor Games