FAO Bethesda team who worked on fallout goty

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Rite got fallout 3 goty on release day and i have always been a big fan ov bethesda ever since the morrowind but this game is really bad the fallout game is awesome but when ever i try the dlc it crashes mothership zeta wnt start the pitt lags like mad pointlookout is pointless o.a wnt work none ov the dlc works and i have the new slim so it aint my ps3 i just want to know what are u doing to fix this bethesda surely ur not gona just leave it cause i know that people wont buy bethesda games again if this is what your giving us now dont get me wrong i understand that your team have put alot ov work and time into this game but i have seen better finshed games on the mega drive plz plz plz make a patch so i can carry on my game plzzzz i have oblivion goty and i dont have any problems with that it just fallout goty version
ChloƩ

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:09 pm

I understood 'patch'. So you want a patch? It's hard to read.
no_excuse

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:20 am

See what happens when you (well not you personally but people in general) yell at Bethesda for something? Lots of people yelling, why Don't PS3 have this or why 360 dosn't have that. Why can only PC do this?

Why do you think it took Bethesda so long to release stuff for the PS3. Maybe there is a reason why games for PS3 are late.

Maybe Bethesda rushed it to make people happy? Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Maybe there is a problem with the PS3 where to make games it is a difficult process? Why else do other platforms have releases before the PS3? Maybe Bethesda just can't work on the PS3 platform very well. Maybe Sony screwed up big time and it's difficult to make games on the PS3. Maybe Bethesda being a stand up company will not put down and shame Sony on saying how hard it is to work on their current platform. ( I read somewheren where Microsoft helps out comapies to make games for the 360, but other compaines have to jump through hoops for Sony to help them out)

Moral of the story? Should have been happy with what you got, and not cry what others have got. You finally get what you ask for and still not happy. Hey look, I was happy when Morrowind came out for the Original Xbox. I didn't complain that I can't have no mods, or updates, or DLC. I was happy to get it to play it. Maybe you should have just been happy with the Original Fallout 3.

For people who cry, and wail about this or that, maybe they should just go away and not support Bethesda anymore. If it's not good enough what they did, then go away and don't give Bethesda anymore money.
Cool Man Sam

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Then again, Bethesda is a company, and when they release something they should make shure it's 100% working and no need of patches. There is really no excuse. for shoddy products.
Rachael

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 am

The reason i am complaining is there selling something that dont work and if i had the money and time i would go to trading standards but i dont.They release a a game that dont work i wouldnt ov been botherd if the dlc didnt come out for ps3 but it has and it dont work when u work and pay good money for somthing u expect it to work.If u bought a car and the air con or the radio didnt work u would be pretty cheesed off the same thing applies here the dlc is that air con or radio i payed for it and it dont work but i like bethesda so am willing to wait for a patch i just want to know if there gona do 1
Connie Thomas

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:29 am

I can definitely see Bethesda rushing on the DLC. I mean, a lot of PS3 gamers were complaining, and made Bethesda rush. Then again, Bethesda should do some quality QA.
Hannah Whitlock

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am

everyone on the forums: "WHERE IS TEH 5TH DLC?"
Bethesda: "to hell with this, guys whip up something real quick about aliens, you got 30 minutes to sent it to microsoft."
Forums: "THIS svckS WE SHOULDA BEEN PATIENT"

Moral of the story? Dont complain and push things.
Killah Bee

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:43 am

Mothership Zeta wont start the Pitt lags a lot Point Lookout is pointless Operation: Anchorage wont work.

Ok so lets see if I got this right:

O:A - doesn't load
Pitt - drop in frame rate
BS - works fine
PL - you don't like it
MZ - crashes

Is that correct?
chinadoll

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 am

Hi

Since Fallout isn't working for you, you might want to try this one.
http://www.kidsdomain.com/down/pc/spellgame.html.
:read:

I see what you did there :mellow:

its there... and i see it :mellow:
FLYBOYLEAK

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi

Since Fallout isn't working for you, you might want to try this one.
http://www.kidsdomain.com/down/pc/spellgame.html.
:read:

Maybe the original poster has dyslexia, or is not very familiar with the English language.
Agnieszka Bak

Post » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:50 pm

And maybe this started off with a frustrated rant, but most of the responses have been helpful, to rule-breaking. (Remember that pesky section in the rules about playing spelling or grammar cop? Yeah. That one.) :stare:
natalie mccormick

Return to Fallout 3