I hope this is not waht I think it is!

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 am

i installed the second disc
Spoiler
when i realized i would die at the end of the game

the disc installed correctly, yet i stell dont have the add-ons (still die at the end of the game)

I have played Oblivion for 3 years and orderd now FO3-Goty edition. I thought to read some threads here in general forum so that I don?t find any spoilers... This is what I found ona second thread!!
Spoiler
This guy is talking that after the main quest your character DIES....
:swear:

I hope I understood wrong!! No offence but in Oblivion forum this would not have happend, ever. Sencorship is taking care of similar "mistakes" by "blacking them up" so that they are unreadable. I am so angry that general discussion forum contains this kind of info and I hope that this i wrong news and he is only talking about his own character. :banghead:

Admins/morderators can ban me or whatever, if they feel insulted, but my opinion is, that this BS is NOT good moderating!!!! Shame on you!!

If I am wrong (which I pray to god that I am) I apologise for insulting text and I am sorry for all possible upsets/offends I caused !!! I am out of these forums so that I don?t any other spoilers in General Chat!
Tanya Parra

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:47 pm

I have sorted the previous post with a spoiler box and I have sorted this one where you have done exactly what you are complaining about, except you have bolded it to make it more obvious. Good move eh?

It is not possible for moderators to pick up every spoiler posted in the wrong forum, even we miss things at times. We rely to some extent on members seeing examples and pressing the report button to direct a moderator to the problem so it can be sorted quickly and efficiently. We also hope that if there is a problem that the member discusses it via PM with either the moderator concerned, one of the others or an administrator.
Miragel Ginza

Return to Fallout 3