Time for a night of pure punishment!

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I have 4 trophy's left to get in this game for PS3. Right now my game save has 72hrs on it. I have to constantly restart my PS3 every half hour to 45 minutes or every 4 fast travels. Its very annoying! Bethesda hasn't even acknowledged that there is a problem with PS3 GOTY edition. Yet theres thousands of posts all over the web. With people having problems with the GOTY edition. I was planing on buying Fallout 3 GOTY for my 360 but with this many problems with PS3. There not getting a dime more of my money.

I will be moving on from this game unless theres some sort of patch. I also will be spreading the word about the PS3 GOTY edition to make sure other people don't waste good money. I know its not my PS3 because I have Uncharted 2 and that game is more graphical intense then this game. And its harder on the system, yet I can play Uncharted 2 for 8hrs straight and not a single freeze. This game is broken and doesn't deserve any more of my time unless its patched and made it playable!
hannah sillery

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:04 pm

over 90 hours on one gameplay , and now over 30 hours on my new one and have experienced only the same ol' bugging that i have with the original FO3. As a matter of fact i've just finished a 4 hour playthrough with only one freeze that happened in the first hour. Only once since october 13th did i need to reload due to buggin twice in the same hour , and only a few times twice in 4-5 hours of gameplay. So idk what's wrong with your game , but do not imply that every PS3 player and user is suffering from the same bugs.
cheryl wright

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:17 am

over 90 hours on one gameplay , and now over 30 hours on my new one and have experienced only the same ol' bugging that i have with the original FO3. As a matter of fact i've just finished a 4 hour playthrough with only one freeze that happened in the first hour. Only once since october 13th did i need to reload due to buggin twice in the same hour , and only a few times twice in 4-5 hours of gameplay. So idk what's wrong with your game , but do not imply that every PS3 player and user is suffering from the same bugs.

Never said every PS3 player, I just said theres thousands of posts all over the web. With people having problems so I am defentaly not the only one.
Averielle Garcia

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am

Never said every PS3 player, I just said theres thousands of posts all over the web. With people having problems so I am defentaly not the only one.

Why not just play in on 360 or better yet PC? Your sig says you can.
Alyna

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Why not just play in on 360 or better yet PC? Your sig says you can.

I have this game for PC with all DLC. I am just trying to finish my trophy's and its a nightmare with all the freezing!
Rachel Briere

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 pm

I have this game for PC with all DLC. I am just trying to finish my trophy's and its a nightmare with all the freezing!

How could they release such a dodgy product? The PS3 version is unplayable because of the freezing. When is something going to be done about this?
Sheila Reyes

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

most likely never. I still dont think they fixed VATs for the PC.
Marion Geneste

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 am

Crikey, I had no idea the PS3 version of Fallout 3 GOTY was having so many problems. I'm getting a PS3 myself shortly, and would undoubtedly buy GOTY for it.

I forgot to mention that I am one of those people who obsessed over the Xbox port of Morrowind, so I am used to dodgy versions of wonderful Bethesda games. :P
luke trodden

Post » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am

Crikey, I had no idea the PS3 version of Fallout 3 GOTY was having so many problems. I'm getting a PS3 myself shortly, and would undoubtedly buy GOTY for it.

I forgot to mention that I am one of those people who obsessed over the Xbox port of Morrowind, so I am used to dodgy versions of wonderful Bethesda games. :P

The people with problems are naturally reporting them, so you can read about them in the proper hardware/software forum. Many others are not experiencing what the OP states he has experienced.

And since we have had these issues discussed - with more of an intent to get help, rather than just say "farewell", in the proper forum, this thread can be closed.
Alexandra Louise Taylor

Return to Fallout 3