Problem with Raxle Burne.

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:19 pm

He looks like a normal imperial instead of an imperial vampire. So um is there a cheat(s) that turns him back to how he looks normally ?
Ysabelle

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:42 pm

Only a mod would alter his appearance from the normal Vampire face.

There wouldn't be any fix for this unless you deactivated the appropriate mod, or alter that mod in the CS to use the Vampire head again.
Tom

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Only a mod would alter his appearance from the normal Vampire face.

There wouldn't be any fix for this unless you deactivated the appropriate mod, or alter that mod in the CS to use the Vampire head again.

The only mod i have is the one that does like the 8-bit elderscrolls 3 morrowind logo. Here. http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Mods.Detail&id=8914 and it looks like i have the secret library active.
vicki kitterman

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 am

Morrowind, and Morrowind GOTY, and Morrowind GOTY + MPP all have Raxle set with the correct head and Vamp script.

There is no console command that would alter his face.

Open the mods you use in the CS (or EE or TESAME) and see which one alters him. I've never heard of this before, and see no way that it could occur but from an esp.
Red Bevinz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Morrowind, and Morrowind GOTY, and Morrowind GOTY + MPP all have Raxle set with the correct head and Vamp script.

There is no console command that would alter his face.

Open the mods you use in the CS (or EE or TESAME) and see which one alters him. I've never heard of this before, and see no way that it could occur but from an esp.

I only have non GOTY installed.
Ashley Clifft

Return to III - Morrowind