use for the staff of worms ? i tried going on a rampage and

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm

i ended up reviving the guards in hopes theyd help me instead they joined the army against me :/

also just brought the great aelied stone to martin and am apparently o na qus to get the great sigil stone ...

can the stone be used like any other stone or will it give me a quest ite thing or nto show in the inventory at all ??

how much of the MQ is left??

what is with teh veyrond cave (i went to the cave to stab an argonian and the place just kept going on and on like theres no end and accumulating a ton of battle axes realoded 3 times due to overencumering and eventually just gave up killed the 2 in teh entrance and left :/

(my vampirism is cured)

once ive done the MQ all thats left is side quest and teh fighter guild :/ and my DLC still doesnt work :/

also on a side note why is the map for GOTY Morrowind 10000 x more detailed than the map for Cyrodrill ??? Cyrodrill all one colour and texture Morrwinds had like hills names of caves and ruins colour and other stuff that makes me just wnat to put it in a picture frame well Cyrodrill makes me want to fold it up and forget about it :/
Naughty not Nice

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:23 pm

No the great sigil stone is a quest item and can not be used as a normal sigil stone, however after closing the great gate and obtaining the great sigil stone if you look near where the siege crawler has died there will be a normal sigil stone you can pick up.
As to how much further you have got on the main quest line, depends on how you play it :P but if you mean how many missions then not many unless you have moded.

Some caves are just very large.

After and during main quest there are all the guilds fighters mage DB thieves, and many side quests and undocumented quests, there are a few 'Easter eggs' to find and the games length is only limited to the players imagination not remaining quests, if you role play then you make your own personal little quests. and of course mods.

Whats wrong with your dlc, why wont it work are you pc or console?

I also liked the look of the morrowind map over oblivions.
Vera Maslar

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm

No the great sigil stone is a quest item and can not be used as a normal sigil stone, however after closing the great gate and obtaining the great sigil stone if you look near where the siege crawler has died there will be a normal sigil stone you can pick up.
As to how much further you have got on the main quest line, depends on how you play it :P but if you mean how many missions then not many unless you have moded.

Some caves are just very large.

After and during main quest there are all the guilds fighters mage DB thieves, and many side quests and undocumented quests, there are a few 'Easter eggs' to find and the games length is only limited to the players imagination not remaining quests, if you role play then you make your own personal little quests. and of course mods.

Whats wrong with your dlc, why wont it work are you pc or console?

I also liked the look of the morrowind map over oblivions.

on a console ; the DLC wont work becasue of soemthign to do with my data transfer thing :/ a hardrive i own use to origiannly belong to my friedn who used it for x-box live my console hasnt touched live so when it was put in my console the data thing got bugged up
yermom

Return to IV - Oblivion