Sooo close to finishing FO2, can't use presidential pass, ne

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:00 am

I've tried to face Horrigan but he's a real mean SOB, I've read that I can use the presidential pass I got to activate an insurgency override and cause the miniguns to attack him but when I log into the terminal near Horrigan I don't get any option to use the passkey, can anyone help me? Got to complete the first two before I can return to FO3 :sadvaultboy:

Peace.
Alessandra Botham

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Just use the passcard on the computer, so don't use the computer directly. You should know how it works, just put the passcard for your inventory in your item slot. Click on your item slot and a yellow cursor similar to using skills will turn up. Click on the computer and you're on your way, if I remember correctly.
helliehexx

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah I've tried that but it doesn't seem to do anything, if I try going back into the console I still just get the options "back" or "i'd better try this someplace else"

Hope its not some kind of glitch, my character isn't really a brute and killing Horrigan manually will take me ages, assuming i'm capable :(
*Chloe*

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:22 am

I just tried my best, kept the enclave sgt alive as long as possible as he was getting 50+ hits whereas i only get 1 if i'm lucky! :sadvaultboy:

Didn't work though, ran out of time and the base exploded...damn.
Red Sauce

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:03 pm

You probably need a higher science score - you gotta use science on the terminals too.

Failing that, mutated toe? Eye/Nutshots?
Prue

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:37 pm

I needed higher intelligence and science by the look of things, anyway, I finally got past it with the aid of a character editor and ended fighting an impossible battle with Horrigan over and over and in the end I had to cheat slightly to win....turns out the AP Ammo fix of the Unofficial patch breaks this battle, Killap is releasing 1.3 in a few days which fixes it :coolvaultboy:
Jesus Duran

Return to Fallout Series Discussion