really sad mition

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm

well as you know in the weird brotherhood where you kill many people you got the mition to localize an old women and get the localization of their sons and killing them,well i get to his lodge and instead of saying"im gonna kill your sons" i tell her " i wanna give gifts to your sons" so for not getting angry so oooohhh she tells me that they where the most preciate gift if his life and that he loved him so much and well all what a mother could tell of his sons and she gave me the list and ahe tells me tey are the special gifts his sons like so i start thinking what the hell im doooing!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be like the saddest thing that i have ever heared in a videogame so i just run away from there.

and tell me if you answered the same.......... what did you do?
Nikki Lawrence

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Butchered them, stole their stuff, rearranged the corpses into amusing poses, drank some ale

Wisdom
candice keenan

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:18 am

I went about my own way, killing them in fun ways, My Characters who are in the Dark Brotherhood kill for fun, after all.
Taylor Bakos

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:32 am

Killed them looted them laughed and and put there body's in amussing positions :) (you spelt mition wrong its (mission) :)
Claudz

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:19 pm

Some of us don't do the evil side of the game. Nobody says you have to.
Elizabeth Davis

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:08 pm

well as you know in the weird brotherhood where you kill many people you got the mition to localize an old women and get the localization of their sons and killing them,well i get to his lodge and instead of saying"im gonna kill your sons" i tell her " i wanna give gifts to your sons" so for not getting angry so oooohhh she tells me that they where the most preciate gift if his life and that he loved him so much and well all what a mother could tell of his sons and she gave me the list and ahe tells me tey are the special gifts his sons like so i start thinking what the hell im doooing!!!!!!!!!!!! it would be like the saddest thing that i have ever heared in a videogame so i just run away from there.

and tell me if you answered the same.......... what did you do?

Isn't it wonderful that this game can have such a powerful effect on you? It sounds like you made the right decision for you! :goodjob:

(My current char is not in the DB, but if she was, she would certainly run away at that point also).
SamanthaLove

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:27 am

The majority of my characters that do join the DB distance themselves when they kill. Not distance as in make the kill using a bow...more like.....its always an out of body experience when they kill...specially with this mission. It's like they never made the kill.
Steven Nicholson

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

At a certain point in SI, one has to choose between pushing two switches, and either choice causes harm to a group of people who seem no more harmful than the player.

One of my characters just plain balked at that point. He would not go on. Just demanded to be left alone. I suppose he's still there.
Enie van Bied

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am

Yes, one of the things I like about having done all the quests with various characters in the past is that my characters are now free to balk at any quest that causes them to wrinkle their nose. My current character balks at more quests than she accepts.
Facebook me

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Zak gro-Svedlin wouldnt do that.

Zachila my Evil Altmer would do it even if it wasnt a mission, shes sadistic like that.
Alan Whiston

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:24 pm

Well hey, if you think that's sad, why don't you pay a little visit to Gromm in Bruma.
You'll find he's really broken up about how someone (YOU) got past him to kill his master.
Be warned, it's not a pretty sight.
As for this quest in particular, Kain had no problem with it. As Thane Krios once said 'an assassin is merely a weapon'
Patrick Gordon

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Tip for anyone having trouble with getting the guy at the Drunken Dragon Inn without getting caught. Talk to him, tell him that his mother bled like a pig, and he'll attack you. Since the ever-present guard is clueless as to what you said to him, he'll kill the 'lunatic' for you. Mission accomplished and you're blameless (heh heh heh). :evil:
Devils Cheek

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:14 am

At a certain point in SI, one has to choose between pushing two switches, and either choice causes harm to a group of people who seem no more harmful than the player.

One of my characters just plain balked at that point. He would not go on. Just demanded to be left alone. I suppose he's still there.

that is my third favorite quest
Julie Serebrekoff

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:12 pm

that is my third favorite quest

I love how Bethesda throws ethical challenges at the player. These games have depth.

Some of my characters have had no problem with that kind of choice. It was that particular character, who was a "holy knight" type. He really had no business being in SI in the first place. :)
flora

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:31 pm

WHERE YOU COULD GET THAT QUEST?
Michelle Smith

Return to IV - Oblivion