Claudius Arcadia

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 am

You know Claudius Arcadia? The guy in the imperial city prison in the only cell you can not open without using a unlock console command? Well it is possible to get him to leave the cell. Paraylze him then run out of the prison. I did this and he came out and attacked me, this was on the PS3 version. Anyway I paid the fine because the guards saw the assault and when I returned to the front door he was still there and attacked me again, the guards then owned hi
LoL. Not sure if anyone else found this glitch yet. You can also kill the spectators at the arena and have the yellow and blue gladiators come and attack you when you leave.
Kahli St Dennis

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:16 am

You can also kill the spectators at the arena and have the yellow and blue gladiators come and attack you when you leave.

how do you do this? i thought there was an invisible wall to protect the spectators
edit: the same wall that keeps you from jumping in the arena when you are a spectator yourself.
loste juliana

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 pm

The only person with a copy of Claudius Arcadia's House Key is Adamus Phillida. You can easily obtain the key during the Permanent Retirement quest. Adamus presumably has the key because of his involvement with hunting down the Dark Brotherhood.

Meaning you can open his cell.
A Lo RIkIton'ton

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:43 am

The only person with a copy of Claudius Arcadia's House Key is Adamus Phillida. You can easily obtain the key during the Permanent Retirement quest. Adamus presumably has the key because of his involvement with hunting down the Dark Brotherhood.

Meaning you can open his cell.

What the Hell? You can open his Prison cell with his house key? That makes no sense. As for the Arena, there is a invisible wall but attacking the spectators gives you a bounty and the guards will try to arrest you, resist and leave. I the yellow team gladiator came out to help the guards. I don't know why this happened. I guess it's because I never talked to the arena gate keeper to get my winnings so the fighters were still in the arena. How they got out is a mystery same as Claudius unlocking his cell. This was done on PS3. I may post a video of them both.
Jerry Cox

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:35 pm

What the Hell? You can open his Prison cell with his house key? That makes no sense. As for the Arena, there is a invisible wall but attacking the spectators gives you a bounty and the guards will try to arrest you, resist and leave. I the yellow team gladiator came out to help the guards. I don't know why this happened. I guess it's because I never talked to the arena gate keeper to get my winnings so the fighters were still in the arena. How they got out is a mystery same as Claudius unlocking his cell. This was done on PS3. I may post a video of them both.

I'm thinking I must have misread. Sorry, bit of a dislexsick.
Amy Gibson

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 pm

how do you do this? i thought there was an invisible wall to protect the spectators
edit: the same wall that keeps you from jumping in the arena when you are a spectator yourself.

No they did not come through that barrier. I believe they came from the bloodworks door.
Theodore Walling

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:44 am

I understand, but how can you attack them while there is a barrier?
k a t e

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I understand, but how can you attack them while there is a barrier?

You don't seem to understand. I was not fighting in the arena, I was watching a fight and I attacked the others who were also watching. The guards came and I resisted and left. Outside the guards and civilians were attacking me, then the gladiators came and helped, as well as the gray prince. I will post a video when I get home. Please reply before I do so I don't have to double post.
Elizabeth Lysons

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:11 pm

You don't seem to understand. I was not fighting in the arena, I was watching a fight and I attacked the others who were also watching. The guards came and I resisted and left. Outside the guards and civilians were attacking me, then the gladiators came and helped, as well as the gray prince. I will post a video when I get home. Please reply before I do so I don't have to double post.

Then I didn't understand, I thought you attacked them while fighting a battle indeed.
Please post the video

edit:
about the double post, you can edit a previous post and post the vid there.
helliehexx

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Heres the video for Claudius: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AnS1z4H8I
post arena when I find my digital camera. I tested on PC, it does not work. Maybe its because my PC version is upgraded, I'll record the PS3 version later.
Emily Jones

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Heres the video for the Arena combatants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5pJZijn7Is
JERMAINE VIDAURRI

Return to IV - Oblivion