Need help creating an actual "Adventurer" character

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 am

Alright I'm gonna leave this thread for either the mods to lock or you guys to do... whatever, I'm happy enough with this character now and I'll be moving it to my signature

Final Version

Name: Romen Acilius (If an NPC's name is similar please inform me)
Race: Imperial (Not gonna change this)
Birthsign: The Lady

Class: Adventurer
Specialization: Combat
Attribute Picks: Speed, and Endurance (might change Speed but I'm set on Endurance)
Major Skill Picks: Athletics, Armorer, Blade, Conjuration, Illusion, Mercantile, Restoration
Sabrina garzotto

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:59 am

I think Speechcraft and Armorer would be nice.
Chad Holloway

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 pm

I think Speechcraft and Armorer would be nice.

thanks for the suggestions :) I'll edit them in now
Mel E

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:55 am

Svedlin has been good to me, but Im looking to retire him in a few days (just the main quest left to do). He pretty much fits what your after though so feel free to take him. Does a little of everything, but I actually didnt find myself liking Marksmen so much so I wound up with my agility score significantly lower than my others, and would get knocked down sometimes, however Id build up the strength and endurance to get back up and kick butt. If you take the same build and do more Archery than I did, hes well equipped.

Zakarius Svedlin
six: M
Race: Imperial
Class Name: Tactician
Attributes: Endurance, Speed
Skills: Alteration, Athletics, Armorer, Blade, Conjuration, Marksmen, Restoration

Reposted in-case Donovan is born before you see this.
Monika

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:45 am

Svedlin has been good to me, but Im looking to retire him in a few days (just the main quest left to do). He pretty much fits what your after though so feel free to take him. Does a little of everything, but I actually didnt find myself liking Marksmen so much so I wound up with my agility score significantly lower than my others, and would get knocked down sometimes, however Id build up the strength and endurance to get back up and kick butt. If you take the same build and do more Archery than I did, hes well equipped.

Zakarius Svedlin
six: M
Race: Imperial
Class Name: Tactician
Attributes: Endurance, Speed
Skills: Alteration, Athletics, Armorer, Blade, Conjuration, Marksmen, Restoration

Reposted in-case Donovan is born before you see this.

Thanks Zak, I'll make a minor adjustment here and there but now that I think about it this should work out nicely. And thanks for reminding me of Endurance I always forget that it changes how much health you gain each level and that it doesn't just determine a total amount like intelligence
Richard

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:56 am

Endurance was the first thing I hit 100 with this character, so that wont be a problem.
Stephanie Kemp

Post » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Closed per OP request.
Soph

Return to IV - Oblivion